• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What We've Learned from Pokémon

roacherman

Time Guardian
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Ive learnt that your bag is big enough to contain an entire bike, tent, medicine, pokemon slavery capture tools, fruit, and etc. without it being too heavy for a 10 year to handle. I even doubt that a grown man could carry all that (unless he is a body builder XD)

Latiace

I'm back!
    Years
  • I've learned:

1:You can only turn into a Pokemon if a wandering spirit randomly chooses you to save the world.
    2:A bird the size of even a mouse can carry you.
    3:You depend on your pets to produce light because flashlights don't exist.
    4:Never touch a fox's tail unless you want to get cursed for eternity!
    5:Any berry you put in the ground will turn into a tree.
    6:Tiny pink kittens are VERY hard to find.
    7:Monkeys are purple!! (Aipom reference. :P)
    8:You never talk. All you say is yes or no.

XD

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It's completely normal for a ten year old kid to be given his/her own house in a very classy area.

The world can be in danger with ancient deities battling it out in a volcano, threatening the existence of the entire world, and a kid in a city not too far away will still be rambling on about a rock he was given.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Ive learnt that once a pokemon is powerful enough, it will transform into an entire new diety!

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
  • I've learnt (and If this has been used already, don't mess wit me) that Enslaving Animals, Taking them away from their families, and using them to fight to the death for no specific reason isn't illegal. All's well that ends well. :t109:

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
    Years
  • Animals don't die they just faint
    Somehow you can scurry to a veterinary hospital when you're blacked out
    If all of your animals faint you should go to the last veterinary hospital you visited rather than the closest one

craZ pokefan

BEST POKEMON FAN EVER!
    Years
  • heres some trivia Qs:

what pokemon does brock have?

what type of gym is in fusia city?

how many pokemon does sabrina have?

below what city/town is route 21?

what games are prof. oak in?

why did ash have to start wit pikachu?

wut type is arceus?

how long has ash had pikachu?

what region pokedexes is gastly in?

where are ash,dawn, and brock now?

what place did ash get totodile?

is brock a boy or a girl?

names of the rocket trio?

what are the professors first names?

The first one to answer the questions right wins one shiny shaymin lv 40
    cuz I used my action replay while I still had it :l

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Trying to reviatalize this thread...
    I've learned from the anime that Pokémon only heard about in legends will always come and seek the assistance of a 10 year old boy. (Though technically, Ash is now 22, since the anime premiered in 1997. So does that mean that Ash is a pedophile for traveling with Dawn?)

I've learned from the games:
    - School is not important. 10 year old kids regularly go off and live on their own in villas without ever returning to complete their educations.
    - Every TV show ever aired deals exclusuively with Pokémon. There are no such things as sports, and news stations always have giant Pokéball graphics in the background.

And, to the previous poster, your questions are either impossible to answer or easy to answer, with Bulbapedia or common sense. For example, Arceus doesn't have a set type. Sure, by default it's normal, but it can be any one of the 17 elemental types with a plate (plus the ???-type). And is Brock a boy or a girl? Really?

Years
  • I have learned:

Cats and Monkeys can be so annoying to other people (Persian and Ambipom =D)

Purple cats are psychic.. (Espeon)

Gods don't rule the world... 10 year old kids do..

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • I have learned that pokemon hardly ever run, unless they are annoying legendary dogs.

That the exact same freakish nurse clone resides in every pokemon center throughout the region.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    I've learned that we are all puny humans trying to play God with legendaries, who would crush us without a second thought or unintentionally destroy the world in one of their battles, and that our survival depends on some eternally 10 years old boy who has little motivation to catch pokemon, train his team, or learn effective battle techniques. I learned that once reality catches up to Ash, we're all doomed.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • I've learned that you can make a living with little yellow cats.

I've learned there will always be a new god (Omg it's like real life!)

Also that the said 10 year old doesn't even require food or beverages to survive; Only his thirst for domination satiates him.

O- and trees can be made out of rock...?

Back