• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What word describes your voice?

*topic*

• High

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Low

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Annoying

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Boring

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Normal

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Emo

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm not really sure, but I think it's somewhere between low and normal.

Then again, barely anyone actually hears my voice besides my friends, since I'm so shy in real life >_>

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I duno...

My best friend told me not to speak because my voice is annoying...

It's low and monotone, but I can change it. I can still do opera!

*sits in a corner and counts down days until voice decides to break*

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I wouldn't say mines low, but it's not my age's. I guess it'd be a normal voice for someone a few years older then me. But all my friends say I have a deep voice.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    My voice is pretty much normal, but when im really calm, its gets really low.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I guess my voice is a little deep. Not Diedrich Bader deep, but, you know.

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    Mine is very low. People question my age constantly..which as you can imagine get A little annoying. People have mistaken me for my MOM because of my voice & the way I present myself. I sound older than I am, I hate my voice, but there's nothing I can do about it right now..or ever xD.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    My voice is so insanely boring D: I sound like a guy when I talk normally XD When I'm with my friends or someone outside my family, my voice gets a bit higher though. It sounds a bit preppy but that's all :\ I fear the phone though when I'm not in a good mood; my voice sounds like crap.

Jak Spades

Guess what card I'm holding
    Years
    I never really know how my voice sounds like unless someone records it and plays it back to me. Um, I guess it's normal for the most part. I can do high and I can do low. Singing is out of the question however. Wouldn't want to make people's ears bleed now.

Years
    At least two words on that list could fit my voice.

- Low, for a female; I'm definitely no soprano, at least not if I'm talking normally. Though I guess it's just low enough that I could be mistaken for a high-pitched guy over the phone, if my mom's mix-up of me and my boyfriend the one time is any indication...

- Boring. Inflections, change of tone? What are those? :P And for having lived in the southern US for over 16 years, apparently I don't even have much of an accent to show for it - I've literally been asked "Why don't you have a southern drawl?"

Haha.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I couldn't really describe it all in one word. If I had to pick a word for my normal voice:

Eccentric.

The way I normally talk, is like, lazy, and boring, and guhhh, and my voice just sort of jumps all over to place regarding tone and pitch depending on what effect I'm looking for. xD;

But the reason why I can't really word my voice into one is because I'm good at talking in all different sorts of er... ranges. I'm a high soprano in choir, but I'm sure I could do fine in alto, and stuff like that. And talking normally in those ranges probably wouldn't be too much of a chore either. It'd just sorta sound strange. < < Also it depends who I'm talking to. (My voice gets higher as I start to get nervous.)

But. I talk with a very distinct valley girl accent. < < It's not like, SUPER HEAVY "likelikelikelikelikelike" Valley girl, but it's enough to get the microphone game in Mario Party 7 (or was it 8?) confused. < < *has to say 'YES' and 'FIRE' like, a thousand time before it finally registers.*

Last edited:

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I chose 'normal', though I should've chosen 'annoying' D:

*ponder* I'dunno, I hear my voice differently than it really sounds. THERE'S A SCIENTIFIC REASON FOR THAT.[/statingtheobvious]

The word that describes my voice best is bipolar. Sometimes it sounds normal-ish, sometimes it's non-conformist 8D

I've given up trying to explain. D: I wish I had a super high-pitched nasally happy voice. o3o

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I chose 'normal', though I should've chosen 'annoying' D:

*ponder* I'dunno, I hear my voice differently than it really sounds. THERE'S A SCIENTIFIC REASON FOR THAT.[/statingtheobvious]

The word that describes my voice best is bipolar. Sometimes it sounds normal-ish, sometimes it's non-conformist 8D

I've given up trying to explain. D: I wish I had a super high-pitched nasally happy voice. o3o

Aww... That's cute, bipolar!

Back