• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What word describes your voice?

*topic*

• High

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Low

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Annoying

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Boring

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Normal

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Emo

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Not high, but not low.

When I get all nervous I sound like a mouse, though.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I actually don't like my voice, and since last year, it changed. XD I have no idea how to describe it, though, maybe I'll attach a clip to this post later.

Naah. XD

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    My Voice is a mixture of High and Low,
    If I yell, I voice can be REALLY HIGH.
    If I hum, My voice gets really Low.

My normal voice is a Mixture, But has more Low in it then high.

Years
    A word to describe my voice? Soft. Usually is as well. I've been told it sounds rather girly too. =_= Not that it's a bad thing, but I'd rather do without the comments. Though when I'm shy or nervous it goes slightly higher pitched and quieter, which ends up with me sounding like a little child. :x

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I really don't know how to describe it O_o I've been told I talk very softly and loudly D: But I guess that my voice is naturally soft and kind of low (girly low XD). However, when it's really early in the morning or I'm tired, my voice goes up an octive or so XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    It cracked all through summer last year, and now it's low. I can't hit middle notes anymore if I'm trying to sing or something, it'll just immediately go to high. xD It's weird. But my normal talking voice is low.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    It cracked all through summer last year, and now it's low. I can't hit middle notes anymore if I'm trying to sing or something, it'll just immediately go to high. xD It's weird. But my normal talking voice is low.

Aww. You fill me with envy. Now I have to bury you. =P

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My voice is normal right now, I don't sound emo. Although my voice can get rather low. My voice was cracked though last year. Now I can't sing like I used to.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    My voice is deep, but not too deep; like...adolescent boy deep O_O

I don't crack, I was kinda over that once I hit like, 12 xD

I used to sing in the band I was part of because I was the only dude who could go from a loud growl into a high pitched sceam so quickly =/

Eventually I just kinda left because I realized how gay I actually sounded...

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i would say mine is like a low emoish voice. i got that evil low voice. 4 a gurl it sounds pretty weird.

Back