• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What word describes your voice?

*topic*

• High

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Low

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Annoying

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Boring

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Normal

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Emo

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
    sorry for posting, i know you dont like me, but id say mine is boring. that or annoying. usually im laidback if im low-bloodsugar. anytime else im jumping off the walls.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    sorry for posting, i know you dont like me, but id say mine is boring. that or annoying. usually im laidback if im low-bloodsugar. anytime else im jumping off the walls.

I never said I didn't like you, I was just annoyed by that thread you made.
    Aww.... I'm sorry your voice is boring. =[

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I would say mine is normal, as far as accent goes I've had people tell me it sounds "country" but I don't think so.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    My voice is like, waaaay deep. Deeper than it actually is. Even people question me if I'm still my age or not. o_o

So I vote "Low". And I rarely talk high...and I don't want to, either. D: I like my deep voice.

Aww. I was gonna ask if we could trade. xP

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Deep tenor/ high bass. A bit of the Lennon cold, and ironically I look like a young Paul McCartney.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Maybe the puberty fairy will pay me a visit soon. ;P

I'm not sure that you'd want that. You see "the puberty fairy" is a very hairy, naked, italian man with wings. If you put a GI Joe under your pillow he'll leave you an Adam's apple.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    I guess my voice is normal. When I talk, it's between high and low (like... as low as a girl that doesn't sound like a boy can be but not THAT low.) yet I have a pretty large vocal range. But sometimes when I talk too fast or abruptly, my words come out funny sounding. >__<;

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    I'm not sure that you'd want that. You see "the puberty fairy" is a very hairy, naked, italian man with wings. If you put a GI Joe under your pillow he'll leave you an Adam's apple.

That's some very disturbing imagery...

I don't know how to describe my voice. Um, normal, probably, and annoying when I'm whining. I don't have an accent or anything but I find them to be quite attractive.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I guess mine would be "normal" because it's not high, but it's not really low. It's lower than other girls, though, I guess...oh well.

Back