• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what would make you stop playing pokemon for good?

Years
    as the title implies i would like to know what in an upcomming generation will make you go "ok... thats it, i have had enough!"

for me it will be when there are 10,000 of the little bastards...

lol ^ its over 9,000!!!

ahh crap, i think this may be the wrong section >.<

XD i was right bout that >.<

Last edited:

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    If Disney bought pokemon, which will never happen anyway, so yeah. :3

as I've said before. Nintendo wouldn't give up their second most popular franchise- but when i would stop is when it get's completely uncreative- i played D/P/Pltnm because there was still creativity- way less then the games before, but still a lot- like, if the fifth gen starter was like a blob that shot fire- to shorten- when i can say Fakemon look better then the real ones
    and i hate fakemon

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I suppose I'd stop playing if the games weren't fun.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    Hmm what would stop me from playing pkmn, well i guess i would stop if they made fiorre a trainer reigon or at least I would not buy that game, if it got to childish like the anime, if they made a region without a battle frontier thats it for me.

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
    Years
    Hmm what would stop me from playing pkmn, well i guess i would stop if they made fiorre a trainer reigon or at least I would not buy that game, if it got to childish like the anime, if they made a region without a battle frontier thats it for me.

Yeah i thought about NOT buying HG/SS becouse it didn't have a battle frontier or something similar.

But there is a rumor that there is going to be a battle frontier in Johto.

Click here

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
    Years
    Disney. would be stupid for getting Pokemon becouse it would be a waste of time.

Who would use a pokemon named Donalduck?

that peorid was to make sure i didn't use Disney. and pokemon in the same sentence.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
    Disney. would be stupid for getting Pokemon becouse it would be a waste of time.

Who would use a pokemon named Donalduck?

that peorid was to make sure i didn't use Disney. and pokemon in the same sentence.

What exactly makes people hate Disney so much?

Oh, right. It's not Japanese, that must be it, right? lol

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Good question...perhaps this ties into gaming culture in general. I'll stop playing video games as soon as I grow out of them. XD

However, the average gamer these days in in their late twenties-to-early thirties, and the Pokemon demographic is a little bit lower, so I've still got plenty of time to grow out of Pokemon and gaming in general. XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Since this is about the Pokémon games in general, it belongs in General Pokémon Gaming (shocking, I know!)

-Moved-

~~ <3

Years
    What exactly makes people hate Disney so much?

Oh, right. It's not Japanese, that must be it, right? lol

actually I hate things that are only "good" because they are from japan. I feel that, as I am in america, I will use english names (ITS ASH DAMMIT! ITS NOT SATOSHI!!!!!) except for the case of pokemon special (Green is the male rival and blue is the female... and the only reason for that is because i read a scanlated version up through yellow >.<) I should watch the dubs of anime, i dont particularly care about what is happening in the land of the rising sun, I think that american manga/anime are just as good as there japanese counterparts, I think j-pop/rock/rap sucks (if i cant understand it i dont like it), need i go on?

i hate disney because of the jonas brothers, hannah montana, and pretty much everything else that is on the disney lineup (disney and toondisney or is it jetix now? ah who cares...) they haven't put out a good movie in years, and highschool musical.

disney is dead to me... it died with the voice of mickey mouse i grew up on.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Personally, I don't think anything will make me stop playing. Not even Disney would scare me off. I'm just that tolerant.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    To be totally honest i've already kinda stopped playing. I mean I still love Pokemon and the anime and if they had a magazine just for pokemon or w.e i would buy it. But ever since they brought out this new bunch of Pokemon that are totally un-inspired It's a real turn off.

For me pokemon games were best between Gold/Silver and Fire red/Leaf Green/Emerald.
    But hey thats just me. :)

Back