• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Would You Do In That Particular Situation?

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
    Got an Idea from the ''What would YOU do in a certain scenario?''.Anyways this is a very Simple game.

How to Play:
    1.The Person above you will put you in a Particular Situation and give you a Four Options to deal up with the Situation.
    2. You must choose one of that options and explain why you choose that option.
    3. After that you must need to make a new Situation followed by the four options to make the game keep going.
    Note: the Situations Must Not be related to Pokemon!

Example:
    Person 1
    If you see large teenager boys bullying another teenager What will you do?
    (1) Stop him and say that you are doing wrong
    (2) Take the side of the large teenagers
    (3) Start to fight and step in.
    (4) Call the Police.

Person 2
    I'll pick (3) I'll not just wait and watch their bullies it is time for fight back!
    If a ................. and So On!

Let start off Shall we?

You're enjoying a run in the park an unfamiliar dog runs up to you, snarls, and primes himself to lunge. What will you do?

(1) Fight Back!
    (2) Throw hard objects(like rocks etc) on the dog
    (3) Call for help
    (4) Start Crying Loudly

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2015
    Sounds fun :3

I'll choose (A) I'll just piggyback his internet to pass the time.

You find an adorable abandoned kitten that you want to keep! But sadly you still own about 20 cats and it's likely your mom wouldn't stand for another one.
    Do you...

(A) Keep the kitten anyway (you're a born rebel)
    (B) Abandon the kitten like its owner abandoned him (sob)
    (C) Smuggle the kitten and keep it in your closet
    (D) Laugh and kick the kitten (you're a dog person)

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    B. I am not a kitten person, and I shouldn't feel obligated to take care of someone else's kitten. I have things to do. If I had the option to take it to a new owner or to the pound (non-killing), I would have chosen that option.

You are offered 1 billion dollars, you:

A. Keep it all

B. Give half to charities, organizations, poor, starving

C. Give over half to the above.

D. Give every last dollar away.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    E. Transfiguration though it would depend on if it applies just to oneself &/or objects and what it would be limited to. if it grants the ability to alter oneself as well as objects then i'm all for it.
    it would be fun to fly into a church with giant bat wings and turn a police station into a building made of copper slices of bacon or a few fast food restaurants into giant salads. though i'd be way to tempted to turn the white house into a giant marshmallow...
    it would also help with keeping clothing and everything else in the house clean
    upgrading

dealing with that one guy no one likes

and those times when you just can't seem to find a bathroom

now if you where trapped on a out of control train with someone you found attractive that was packed with enough explosives to level a few city blocks that was gonna run into one of two stations and you knew that one of the stations was empty of everyone except a family member you cared about & the other had 15 complete strangers in it and you where given the choice direct it to one or the other, would you chose...
    A. the station with you family member in it
    B. the station with the 15 strangers
    C. sit back and hope someone manages to save everyone
    D. get intimate with the other person whether they like it or not.
    E. trigger the explosives

Back