• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do?

What would you do?

• Forget everything about the past year, and go help her

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Ignore anything happended to her and walk off

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Stand there laughing at her, paying her back for everything she did to you

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I was the one that triped her

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Okay, I'm not sure if there's a thread of this but here goes.

A very popular girl at school trips and falls, dropping all her stuff everywhere in the hall. She's made of fun you and mocked you for the whole year. What do you do?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I...would probably stand there and laugh at her. XD; If she was a jerk to me for an entire year, mocking me and that sort of thing, then she can get one of her sleeze bag followers to help her, because I certainly won't do it. <___<

~Kelsey

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Natsuki said:
    I...would probably stand there and laugh at her. XD; If she was a jerk to me for an entire year, mocking me and that sort of thing, then she can get one of her sleeze bag followers to help her, because I certainly won't do it. <___<

~Kelsey
    I would have to say the same thing :3 If she was mean to me, why help her? D:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Since I wouldn't want to be caught in the situation,I just ignore her and see what she can do for herself..

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Is she good looking? *Gets smacked* XD

I'd ignore her and walk off, because if she dislikes me and if I was around when it happened then she'd likely blame me for her tripping up. And I wouldn't want that to happen.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Is she good looking? *Gets smacked* XD

Took the words right outta my mouth, mate. XD

Anyway this has happened to me before. The girl mocking me bit, not the her tripping up bit. And I'd just probably ignore her and get on with my life.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'd stand there and laugh my head off. Stuck up cow ^___________^

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    I was the one that tripped her. =3

She can get one of her "followers" to help her.

EDIT:

Nah, instead:

After she fell, I'd cackle, yell "Take that bitches!" and run like the dickens.

Last edited:

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Break out the Steal chair and give her an Chair Surf (Running dropkick, driving a folding chair into the face of a seated opponent in the corner of the ring).

I'd walk by, ignore her, and glare.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I'd just look at her and say "You're pathetic". Then just walk away and ignore the whole thing. I don't want to make the whole thing worse, and if I laugh at her, I'm just as bad as she. (Even worse if I was the one to trip her)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Depends on if she was hurt. If she was bleeding, etc... then I'd help her. Otherwise I'd probably just walk right past her, and laugh a little to myself.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I actuaully experienced this.

I picked up one of her books. She said "thanks, go away". I would have walked.

Back