• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you like to be when you grow up?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    A manga artist maybe... I just borrowed a book of how to draw manga from my friend and it seems really interesting.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I wanna be a voice actor in great anime like Naruto and Zatch. Pretty much animes that are full of action like Inuyasha and some funny ones like Maburaho.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I wanna be an actress and a manga author!I already created a manga,so I'm not far from my destiny!I also want to travel to Japan!

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    When I grow up (that sounded pathetic), I hope to be a composer. I wouldn't care what I compose for, because music is me, and I am music. I have no other thing in my life worth being other than a musician.

Mister Psilo

I'd hit it.
    Years
    I'm a-gonna have a big ol' beer belly with a stained wife beater and pants that are tattered and exposing half of my derriere. And I'm going to be constantly yelling, "HEY MAMA GIT ME SOMETHING TO EAT!" I'll be forty years of age.

... ...
    Er... I'm going to be a comic artist or mycologist. 8D

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Mister Psilo said:
    I'm a-gonna have a big ol' beer belly with a stained wife beater and pants that are tattered and exposing half of my derriere. And I'm going to be constantly yelling, "HEY MAMA GIT ME SOMETHING TO EAT!" I'll be forty years of age.

... ...
    Er... I'm going to be a comic artist or mycologist. 8D

LoL!Really,are U really going to do that with your wife?That is going to make girls afraid of U!LoL!!XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    When I was younger, I wanted to be a manga artist :/ Screw manga now, I despise it since there's too many untalented people trying to achieve that goal.

Currently I'm trying to get art credits so that I can go to an Art college or something. I plan to be a tattoo artist. I really find carving into people's skin very intriguing.

Besides, I draw with ink a lot and practice it on people nowadays :/ So screw all these cartoon jobs, people take those for granted. I want people to wear my art forever :3

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    thanhthuy said:
    Mmm,thats really good!A composer is great!^^
    Yeah. I'm off at a good start at it, too. Been composing since 2002.
    And I plan to also form an orchestra. And thus, my musical dreams shall be fulfilled.

Back