• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you like to be when you grow up?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I want to go in the field of programming...possibly computer programmer, video game programmer, or software engineer. In the end, it all depends on location and salary.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I would love to be and author or a Journalist. The reason is I love to write and I would want to make that a career.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    There are a lot of things I want to do, most of which are just pipe dreams, but it's nice to dream.

I've always wanted to be a mangaka (comic artist), I'm picking up on my Japanese so that wouldn't be as big of a problem as it use to be. I'm getting better at toning, a lot better, and inking is the only thing that I have a lot of problems with, but I'm getting better with that slowy, but I'm getting better.

And, I've wanted to be a cook for a while as well. I love to cook, I love to make new types of food and it's just something that makes me happy...and also makes a fair share of money. That and maybe one day owning a place of my own are the main reasons why I really want to cook.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    What would you like to be when you grow up?

Erm...

It really doesn't matter to me, and as long as it's well-paying I'd probably agree to it. I'm looking either into being a journalist or a political consultant, though. Beyond that, I have no idea what my specialization would be.

Years
    I want to do something in computers. Maybe web page design? Well, if I want to do that, I really should learn more codes and graphics design would probably be good too...
    After that, teaching. Maybe I could teach Web Page Design... ooh, that'd be fun...

But I wonder what I will end up doing. *think*

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2005
    A WWE Wrestler. I know I'm a girl, but I bet if a girl trained hard enough, she could play with the boys. -_- But what do I know, I'm only 12. But whatever, I wanna be in the WWE.

Batesymon

Tuesday!
    Years
    Sam said:
    I want to do something in computers. Maybe web page design? Well, if I want to do that, I really should learn more codes and graphics design would probably be good too...

I'd say teaching would be more common then getting an actual job in it (I'm not sure how many of those there are now adays that I.T.s at companies don't do). There are so many tutorials and software packages people just do it themselves.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I want to be an animator ._. I like the old drawing animation style better than computer animation, but both are fine :3
    @@ Or something with special effects in movies, or character design for movies ._.
    Basically, I want to get into the film-arts~

Years
    My brother wants to do that, too. But I don't think he got the skills. He likes drawing Kirby... ha.
    I think he should be a writer.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    When I was young I wanted to be a detective and solve mysteries and stuff...XD I'm over it now.

My true passion is writing. I just sit somewhere where I think inspiration will get caught in me, and write...write, write...You get the picture. For the past 3 years I want to be a journalist, and also a writer. I wanna be able to express my point of view through sentenses, and I already own a column in the local newspaper and also see my articles in some magazines. That gives me joy and pleassure.

My parents keep telling me that I will regret it if I waste my "music talent" though. I wanna do something that has to do with music of course, but just to have fun and express the love for it.
    And, I know that's too many, but I always wanted to design clothes. For a hobby of course, not my main job.
    I wanna do a lot of things in my life, no matter what...and I'l try my best to suceed in all this.

Years
    I would really love to someday be well known artist. The down side so that is many well known artist aren't well known still they're dead! o.o
    If being a artist doesn't work out for me I would very much enjoy working with computers.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Narakuandsessy said:
    A WWE Wrestler. I know I'm a girl, but I bet if a girl trained hard enough, she could play with the boys. -_- But what do I know, I'm only 12. But whatever, I wanna be in the WWE.

You're gonna have to be INSANELY hot if you wanna be a WWE diva...that's pretty much all they do is walk around and be crazy hot...

but YOU can DO it!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    !'|\/| $0RRY, 8U7 |/\||/\|3 [)!\/4$ 4R3 $1U7$.

*cough1337cough*

Oooooh! I'm going to Japan! So I can be where all the tech action is <33

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You avatar is also female...

So...tell us when your 'special surgery' is planned XD

Back