• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you name your kids?

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    When you hopefully get married and have kids, how many kids would you want and what would you name them? And why, if any?

I want to have 3 kids; 2 boys and a girl. The girl's name would be Nathalie, the first boy would be Nathan, and the second boy would be Jake.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    I want to have 20 kids and name them by numbers. 1 through 20.

On the other hand, I want to only have 3 kids, like you sir. I want to girls and a boy. I really do not care what I want to name them; my wife has the permission to decide.

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    I'd like to have 3 children, I've always wanted 2 boys though. I'd probably them name Joshua and Tyler. xD If I had a girl she'd be called Harley. I also like the names Dante and Leon for boys. xD

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I always wanted to have at least 2 kids.
    I'd name my daughter either Labinya, Loretta or Isabella and my son Alex

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Tsukune :L to be expected from you Char.

I think i want 2 or 3 kids eventually.

Girl 1 - Alexis -Bit of a play on my mums name, Aimee-Alexandra.
    Boy 1 - Lyndon - No reason behind it.
    Girl/Boy2 - Hayden - That can be used for boy or girl right? :L

Years
    Well, I don't plan to have kids because they annoy me. But if I did for some strange reason decide to have one, I would definitely name it Chad if it were a boy. I love that name. <3 Except I also like the names Dexter and Sheldon for a boy. And I'd probably name a girl Altair or Andromeda or something rad like that. Regardless of gender, I'd want their middle name to be Amadeus. :D

My friend says he'd name his kid Debian, but I personally think that's pushing it a bit. xD Although I'd totally name a pet that or something.

Ayselipera

I would like to not have any kids and therefore not have to name them anything<333

Seriously though no kids for me, ever.

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I wouldn't want a girl because we tend to be very annoying at a young age. Dont want a drama queen. So I guess i want a boy. I'd name him Austin because i like the name ^^

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I will call her Fay which means fairy. If it is a boy I will not name him my husband can do that because I would probably pick a name which isn't very boyish and he would not like it...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't really know. I do have some ideas, but my kids will probably grow up to hate me. XD;

Boy: Lloyd, Jake
    Girl: Colette, Anise, Natalia

Yeeeah. I'll probably not end up choosing those in the future (maybe Jake. I do really like that name), but I do know that it will be 'english', because I honestly think naming a kid something like 'Ichigo' or something even though I'm not Asian just feels... weird. And they'll grow to hate me more than they already will.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Hmmm in my opinion parents should not be allowed to give their children ridiculous names. Hospitals should have a list of baby names and parents have to pick a name from that list.That way we would not get sad cases of parents giving their children really nerdy names or naming after Japanese cartoon characters or something. You will grow out of Japanese cartoons! Then what will you do?

Also I think that names based on flowers are cool like Poppy and Holly.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If by the time you have the kid you haven't grown out of video games or anime characters, chances are you'll never do so D:

So... Maybe I'd like to have a girl and name her Zelda. I think it's a nice name now. Name one boy after me. And if I have another girl I'll probably name her after my mom. If it's a boy, after the greatest drummer of all time. Dave Mackintosh. I'll be naming him Dave. And he'll even have the same initials! DM Freaking cool.

XD

Back