• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your goal in life be if pokemon existed?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Well, if pokemon were real I would basically just travel the world, become champion and a top coordinater. Stuff like that.

But what I would mainly do is relax and hang out with my pokemon, while exploring uninhabited areas of the world. I think it would be amazing if pokemon were real, and since most everything I do is pokemon related, I would drop all of that and just hang out with my pokemon, which would be an adventure in itself. I could care less about power.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • If Pokemon Were Real I'll Probably just go around the world and Battle People then Go Meet and Defeat the Elite... I'd Probably Just catch a Few Pokemon then Trade them over and over

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Its the Pokémon world, what road are you going to take?

Welcome to the Pokemon world, where people and Pokemon become one! As the daycare man, I ask you this what will you be in the Pokemon world?

Would you be a trainer, striving to become the ultimate Pokemon champion?
    Or would you rather be a coordinator, fixing up Pokemon and making them look good?
    Perhaps a breeder, to breed and to breed as your ultimate goal?
    Maybe you'll take the curiosity road, and become a Pokemon Professor?
    Or a ranger, to answer the call of a Pokemon's cry?
    Or maybe you want to be like me, the daycare man. I'll take care of your Pokemon, and they will be in tip-top shape once you return.

So, which path will you take?

Last edited:

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
  • I would be a Pokémon Ranger. I'd probably have 1 or 2 of my own Pokémon and I'd answer the call to protect Pokémon that need protecting and thus be able to experience Pokémon in the most natural and exciting way.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'd rather be a pokemon researcher, most likely specializing in the behavior and habitats of pokemon as they live in the wild. :P

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Perhaps a trainer...no....A researcher....

We all know that pokemon are composed of the same basic elements as humans and animals, such as carbon, proteins, DNA, etc.

But......How did the pokemon receive such powerful attacks?(Hydro Pump, water gun, razor leaf, etc.) Perhaps it was a result of an adaptation....Perhaps it was something else.....I'd like to find out for myself.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    I rather be a Pokemon Professor, it's a very interesting occupation.

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    Oh god I think I'd become a breeder or something
    Or a contestant like May

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years

• I'm kinda with Team Plasma that making Pokemon battle is kinda cruel.
    I mean, if mine WANTED to battle, sure, they can do what they want.
    But I'd just want to find some Pokemon who love me, and travel with em. :]
    Maybe be a Pokemon researcher ranger someday, after my travels.

Last edited:

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pokemon world, where people and Pokemon become one! As the daycare man, I ask you this what will you be in the Pokemon world?

Would you be a trainer, striving to become the ultimate Pokemon champion?
    Or would you rather be a coordinator, fixing up Pokemon and making them look good?
    Perhaps a breeder, to breed and to breed as your ultimate goal?
    Maybe you'll take the curiosity road, and become a Pokemon Professor?
    Or a ranger, to answer the call of a Pokemon's cry?
    Or maybe you want to be like me, the daycare man. I'll take care of your Pokemon, and they will be in tip-top shape once you return.

So, which path will you take?

Oh, I see. Well, I'll keep my goal. To travel and train. After that, I wanna become the greatest Champion.

Citrus Knight

you've got bruises&&bitemarks
    Years
  • HMMMMMMMMM
    if pokemon were real i'd probably leave my home at an early age to prove myself :'U
    AND DESTROY THINGS WITH HYPER BEAM!!11

I'm a battler at heart, so I'd probably be someone who stands around doing nothing at the beginning of routes waiting for someone to make eye contact with me showing that they want a battle.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I would catch a Zorua and probably go on a Pokemon Journey. NEVER evolving my Zorua and owning n00bs with my awesome Zorua that hasn't evolved! :D

Honestly, I would feel bad being a breeder... Seriously, they're like humanoids and MAKING them breed. Okay Lucario, BREED WITH THE WAILORD!

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • When I would turn ten, I would receive my first Pokemon. She would be the only friend I would need or want on my journey. I would love her more than anything or anyone in the world, even my own family. And I was off, no goals, and everything left behind except for her. We would journey the globe, defeating all who stood in our way, her as the only Pokemon by my side. And she would stand proudly unevolved, perfect the way she was. Our goal was to show the world that we could conquer it all, by ourselves, starting with the Pokemon League. I was called foolish, believing I could make it with the aid of only one, unevolved Pokemon. I always smiled and said. "I believe in her. We can do whatever we want." And we trained and trained, fought and fought. And when we finally approached the Pokemon League, we did so with pride. She fought gallantly and gracefully taking down all who opposed. And that day, we showed the world. We showed them our bond was far stronger than anything that would come in our way.
    But our moment of victory would not last long. I would come home in glory. And in despair. Shortly after triumph at the Pokemon League, she would fall deathly ill. At the bed I hadn't slept in in years, she would lay for a week with no food nor water. She then took her final breathe before finally passing on. I never again fought a battle. I never again caught another Pokemon.

15 Years later, with a dream, I would become the founder and president of a company; Sliph CO., where I specialized in Pokemon enhancement and medicine. Potions and other Pokemon pharmaceuticals became widely open to trainers successfully.

My dream, however, would be put into a side project.
    Fossil regeneration.

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
  • I'd want to go on a journey like Ash does. Get a pokemon, some traveling companions, and just travel the world.

Back