• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What'd you name your D/P rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanut_Butters

...I hate peanut butter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Markus,it's a cute name for him.
    I'm going to name him that in Platinum too(half for fanfictional reasons,half because it's adorable)

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I called him Marcus, seeing as one of the default names was Markus, and I know someone called Marcus who bears a great similarity to him... Actually, it's only the blonde hair, but hey! The rival just seemed like a Marcus to me. ^_^
    OMG Stalker! Genius, hun! =D
    xX

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
    In my Pearl, I named him John.
    In my Diamond, I named him Alex.
    (My best freind's names)

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I called mine Epsilon. I cringe every time I battle him now. Which reminds me...*trots off to pwn Epsilon*

ivanedu

exxpierienced /master trainer
    Years
    well I named it as my best friend that also played pokemo there where scince now only 1 contiues and is well hes my rival really ahhah so anwasy I named it someone close nd that had something to do with pokemon .

Designation_Leader

I iz ubsessed wit teh kittehz!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Whoa...am I like the third person to name my rival Tyson? I named him that before I restarted my Diamond, then he was called Zeke, and now he's called Tyler.

In Pearl, his name is Raul.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2009
    I think mine it...Rival.. I'm not sure though.. I haven't seen him in forever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back