• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whatever game you last played you are now the main character.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Last I played was Ace Attorney.
    So I'm a lawyer who bluffs his way through tough situations and makes up the most ridiculous stories that somehow end up true...

Yep. Sounds about right.

Me too! But I'm on an Apollo case right now. So uh, Chords of Steel.
    wish I was Phoenix.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Last I played was Ace Attorney.
    So I'm a lawyer who bluffs his way through tough situations and makes up the most ridiculous stories that somehow end up true...

Yep. Sounds about right.

OBJECTION!!!

I am the real phoenix wright, this man is an imposter!

Clearly I will be spending my time defending my own identity from the crimes my imposter has committed....

(playing the new dlc case for dual destinies at the moment)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    OBJECTION!!!

I am the real phoenix wright, this man is an imposter!

Clearly I will be spending my time defending my own identity from the crimes my imposter has committed....

(playing the new dlc case for dual destinies at the moment)

But I 'ave evidence dat proves 'am dat Phoenix Wright fella.

So youse betta shut up, ya phony.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Online, I just played a match of League of Legends, where I played Draven. HELL YES.

Offline, I played NHL 10 not too long ago, and so I'm a top line left wing for the Columbus Blue Jackets. Perhaps, I'll face you someday, Keitaro?

TY

I am however i named my character in GTA Online :D

He has the most unfortunate Lambo in history of Lambo's xD

Years
  • Anyone else playing "A Link between worlds"?
    It is awesome in it's own right and even better if you played "A Link to the past".
    That's what's keeping me away from X/Y, right now.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • Whelp, I'm the Chosen Undead from DarkSouls.

I don't think I'd last 5 minutes before I'm spat out at the closest bonfire.

Years
  • Ah, Booker Dewitt from Bioshock Infinite.

I have a magnetic sky-hook which I can use to kinda go wherever I want and I can use the equivalent of magic powers with my left hand. Also, I'm kind of a jerk... LIFE IS GOOD. ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Ugh, that would suck. The last game I played was the new Adventure Time game on 3DS, and it was not fun. I don't think I would like to live in the Adventure time world; it wo uld be fun to visit however.

I would be Cinnamon Buns because he was the last guy I played a in the game. Players can play as a variety of characters.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
    Years
  • So, I have a choice between a smartass Bostonian, a war-bent footsoldier, an insane pyromaniac, a half-blind black Scottish demolitions expert, an intelligent Texan engineer, a jolly Soviet Russian that wields a giant-❤❤❤
    gun, a homicidal German doctor, a well-spoken Australian sniper and a French assassin.
    I'll pick the insane pyromaniac, thanks.
    In case anyone couldn't guess, I'm talking about Team Fortress 2.

Back