• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What're Ya Doing to Get Ready?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    What exactly are you doing to get ready for the release of Pkmn SuMo? I'm playing through Emerald and might watch the anime tonight for the first time in years😄

poop face

currently playing crystal ♡
    Years
  • I've been posting on this forum, to discuss things since my friends don't like really care about Pokemon. (losers)

I've already been grinding on Yellow since it got released. Every now and then playing Pokemon Rumble cause it's cute.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2017
    I'm currently playing through Omega Ruby.

When I do eventually finish it (hopefully before Sun and Moon comes out) I'm going to wait a few days and start on Pokemon X, so I don't get burnt out.

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
    Years
  • I want to complete the national dex in oras before Sun and Moon come out. I'm at the closest I've ever been so it's the right time to do that.

Years
  • I plan on replaying through every region again around September or October, just in time for Pokemon Moon. I plan on playing Blue for gen 1, Soul Silver for gen 2, Omega Ruby for gen 3, Platinum for gen 4, and Black 2 for gen 5. Should be fun!

Years
  • Doing some more training with different Pokemon in X and Alpha Sapphire before I start my eventual Alola region journey.

Years
  • Completely finishing my Living Abilitydex, so I can 100% focus on the new stuff.

If I manage to finish on time, I'll also be finishing my playthrough of Yellow :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I might possibly watch the legal streaming of Pokémon anime in Chinese again, while studying hard to make sure I understand enough of Chinese language, considering that it's the first time I get to play Pokémon in Chinese for real.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Nothin much, just replaying Platinum, with Infernape(last time, i had an empoleon). This time, i tried something new.. I raised and focused only on one pokemon, i.e chimchar. I am currently in Snowpoint city, with a lvl. 65 Infernape, and beleive me, its more fun playing like this. I have 4 more mons in my party, a level 12 onix, level 17 budew and a level 25 starvia and a level 17 fineon. I caught all of them in wild, just to make 'em my hm slaves.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Shiny hunting and playing through red and yellow.
    But mostly shiny hunting.. Want to get as many as I can before the new games come out.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    Replayed yellow, got my ev trained pokemon all up to date with move sets on oras, thinking about breeding a couple more...but aren't we all always doing that?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    So far, I'm not really doing anything to get ready for the release of the new games. I'm playing through a challenge on Blue right now, but I started that a month or so ago. I picked up a file on Y that I hadn't done that much in (just shy of 2 badges so far), and it piqued my interest for the first time in a while, so I might play more of that. Mostly, though, I've actually been playing more of non-Pokemon games than I have in a while (just beat the original Legend of Zelda for the first time, and just started on A Link to the Past, which I have on GBA but never beat, and I've been playing a bit of Fantasy Life, too).

If my breeding apathy wears off, I might breed some Pokemon that I can send to the new game. If not, I have plenty of Pokemon to send already. I should probably go back to releasing stuff from Bank, though, as I am out of space. (I really wish they would let you buy a space expansion, e.g., $10/yr for 6000 Pokemon.)

Back