• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's in your Box?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    In my boxes:

Diamond: Nothing. Only a Doduo in my party. Everything's in my Ranch (working to get another Mew).

Platinum: I had them sorted for a long time, but I gave up after my "FIRE" box overflowed with egg-hatched Charmander. My boxes are stuffed with lv1 Pokémon, legendaries, and EV'd's.

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
    I always organize my pokemon boxes by type.

I also keep a "Mix" box for just random things, an "Egg" box for the results of my breeding sprees, and a couple of "Level 100" boxes because all my type boxes are overflowing, so I might as well just keep all my level 100s together so I have easy access to them. ^_^

Years
    My boxes are by type, and I used to have a legends box, then I changed it to an extra space box, putting the legends in their corresponding types.

Years
    First 12 are by region (Kanto 1-3, Johto 1-3, Hoenn 1-3, and Sinnoh 1-3). Next 3 are for battle ready Pokemon. Next 2 are for Pokemon that are traded and have no real purpose other than their ID numbers. Last one is for Ditto.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    i have a box for stuff i caught but dont use.
    box for babies
    box for things i trained for a little while
    box for legends
    and box for stuff i got by trade

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    I tried to do it by type.... then it got too annoying, so, I made a box named "Eggs" another named "Shiny" and another named. "Stars" The "Stars" are the ones I normally take out for use... the others just sit there, until I find a use, trade or delete them, becasue, hell, I don't wanna keep a Zubat or Geodude.... no thank you. It's too much work to try to organize them...
    Or, to put it shortly... I have no patience to put them in by type. XD

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    I would organize them in a super cool way, but it takes way too long to do it, moving one poké at a time to a box 9 boxes away. It sorta annoys me that Nintendo didn't do anything to fix box-switching speed in Gen. 4, but maybe in Gen. 5 or HG/SS.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    So many things I lost track in Pearl, in Platinum it's pretty empty
    I need to organize them by type too

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    It really depends on the box for me. I arrange pokemon in my boxes differently. Like one box would be by level, another one by type, one for trading, and another one by coolest kind.

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
    I just throw everything in the PC unorganized. If I have a different team, perhaps a UU team or an OU team, then I'd store those in separate boxes. I haven't caught many Pokemon yet, though.

Years
    The Pokémon in my boxes used to be stored randomily but the ones I don't need anymore have been stored in My Pokémon Ranch. Now I just have Pokémon I need for PBR matches.

I have boxes for Trick Room Pokémon but the others are just stored together in various other boxes regardless of tiers and types.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I don't organize my boxes. I will put a water type in the fire box on accident and it all goes downhill from there.

I don't care that much. I don't use it, I have my team, and I'm happy with it.

Ayselipera

I order them by type, but only on Diamond because that my giant storage.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    I sort them by dex number for ex I put venusaur 1st in box 1 and so one and place them where theire final evolutions nr is ex put scyther where scizor should be so I dont have to rearrange later on,

I also have my breed box, special box(for event shinys and eved pokes) and misc box to store thing i might trade away later on

Back