• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's in your Box?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    well i have 3 kanto 3 jhoto 3 hoen and 3 sinoh then cos my m8 is starting a new game 2 boxex have his pokemon in then i have a few other boxes

Blazey~

Summer heat all year
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    In RBY, I wouldn't even bother organizing the boxes. Once a pokemon was caught, it was caught, and I probably never bothered to evolve it until much later. It all felt like such a chore back then.

In GSC, I organized them by type, which was simple enough to do.

In Ruby and Sapphire, I would arrange the boxes by egg group, which I thought was pretty fun to do (even though I dislike breeding with a passion).
    In Fire Red and Leaf Green, I arranged them by type at first, but then reverted to egg groups.
    In Emerald, I kept the last few boxes empty for the cloning glitch, but the rest of the boxes were filled with fully EV trained pokemon.

I do not own any fourth generation games, but I would arrange the boxes in said games by egg group as well.

Years
    I used to organize my boxes by type on Diamond. But because I used to get new Pokémon every day it was kinda hard to handle so I guess by now everything is unorganized again.
    I'm not really into Pokémon right now so I wont change that either.
    On older games I never organized my boxes. Chaos ftw xD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I rarely catch so many pokemon as to fill up more than my first box...>_>

I usually just throw my abandoned pokemon in the box in the order that I abandoned them from my ingame team. I usually withdraw them after I beat the E4 to help in catching and EV training weaker pokemon for more competitive teams...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I -sorta- organize my pokemon by type. Usually, I'll have boxes like "sky", "cave", "city", "forest", and so forth. They'll usually have mostly the same types, but not all.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I first organized my boxes by type. Then by alphabetical order. Finally, cronalogical order from 1 - 493. As long as we dont have boxes like R/B/Y and G/S/C, I'm fine d:

Years
    I organize by type, sometimes putting two or more types in one box that are often used together (one pokemon with dual types; e.g. ghost/dark/poison).

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Haha mine are just a huge mixture of billions and billions of random pokemon ranging from lvl 1-100. i really should organize it as it takes forever to find a certain Pokemon, not to mention how I get tired of looking at tiny PKMN sprites D:

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    3 boxes for wild pokemon, and the rest for lvl. 1 baby pokemon. Really.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    All by type, except one, which is were I store my Unown. Though, I toss a lot of Pokemon after I've bred them for a better offspring

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    I often organise my boxes, but it depends on the game. In my Platinum, I don't have a lot of Pokemon besides my main team, so I just keep all the Pokemon that are not in my party in one box.

But in Diamond, for example, I have LOTS of Pokemon, so organisation is crucial. My boxes 1 and 2 are for Pokemon I'm training right now. (In this game, I'm leveling up a bunch of Pokemon equally.) However, I'm keeping my better Pokemon in box 1 and the less likely ones to be used for beating the E4 in box 2. The Pokemon that used to be on my training list, but aren't anymore, are in box 3. Box 4 is an Unown box; it has all 28 Unowns in it. Boxes 5 and 6 have Pokemon that aren't in the Sinnoh dex. Box 5 has Pokemon that are on my training list; box 6 has the miscellaneous Pokemon. Going backwards, my last box holds my HM slaves, Pickup slaves, my False-Swiping Sneasel, and my shinies are at the very bottom (I currently have three). The two boxes before that hold Pokemon I've caught for the sole purpose of showing them to the News Centre in Solaceon; one has Pokemon below level 20 and the other has Pokemon at or over level 20. The box before that is a "baby box"; all the Pokemon are level 1. I have one box with nothing but baby Aipom and Pachirisu in it, for some odd reason... Then I have another box with Spiritomb babies and eggs, another for Feebas babies and eggs, and another for miscellaneous eggs.

In Emerald and Leaf Green, I have a special box to hold the Pokemon I intend to trade inbetween GBA games, or migrate to DS games. And in Sapphire, I have a box for all my contest Pokemon, and a special box for the eight or so Pokemon that make up my "best team".

Back