• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats in your pocket?

Years
    Wheeee! My poor-ish pockets are empty right now! Horray, at least this way I don't get mugged by hooligans... unless they just wanna beat me up for fun... o.0

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I don't even have a pocket with the shorts i'm wearing. I usually have some pocket change,and my cellphone in it though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Haha, cargo pants. I win.

-Gameboy Advance SP (with Emerald)
    -Mobile phone
    -Chopsticks (XD)
    -Pocket Pikachu
    -Pencil and Eraser
    -Red marker
    -Tablet's pen
    -Plastic spoon

...o_O We went out today, so I have all sorts of stuff in my pockets. That, and a lot of it has to get up to my room and I'll forget it if I'm not, well, wearing it, really. XD I love pockets~

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    i have this one jacket with 35 pockets.
    one time i filled them up with stuff i found around the house and had my friend run into me.
    he fell. ha ha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, at the moment I'm wearing a denim dress, and the only thing in its front pocket is a button... The other day when I was wearing this at a park, I sort of tripped over a, erm, slide and the bottom button came off. o_o It's hard to explain, but the dress is made where you button it together from the top to the bottom. When I landed, I guess my legs sort of spread a little too far apart, eh heh. When the button fell off I put it in my pocket so that my mom could sew it back on; I haven't reminded her of it yet, and forgot about it when I wore it today!

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I empty out my pockets everyday when I get home. At school, it usually contains my house keys, bus tickets, and some cards.

Kayleigh said:
    Well, at the moment I'm wearing a denim dress, and the only thing in its front pocket is a button... The other day when I was wearing this at a park, I sort of tripped over a, erm, slide and the bottom button came off. o_o It's hard to explain, but the dress is made where you button it together from the top to the bottom. When I landed, I guess my legs sort of spreaded a little too far apart, eh heh. When the button fell off I put it in my pocket so that my mom could sew it back on; I haven't reminded her of it yet, and forgot about it when I wore it today!
    *throws bug net over Kayleigh and punches* >=\ Don't go inactive so long.... oops I shouldn't talk. XD

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    SP with a saphhire cartridge, glasses case, cell phone, pen, and wallet.

Back