• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's in your pockets?

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
  • I made a thread like this a while back, and I haven't been coming here lately, so I thought I'd make a new thread

PC, What's in YOUR pockets?

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Nothing's in my pockets. I never carry anything in my pockets.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I always find spare change and candy wrappers in my pockets <3

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • At the moment there is nothing XD

But usually there are my keys and cell phone

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Hmm..I got money,a picture of Kanna I printed out ages ago, gum,and pencils.

Just so people know,NEVER look into my pockets ^^; They can be home to the weirdest things on earth XD (just like my locker :0)

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • What exactly is in my pockets? *looks* Looks like theres some gum, a key to my house, my wallet, and couple of other strange things~

A big WARNING though: Dont bring a compas near any of my pockets, it might just start spinning around. XD

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Ummm....

1. A handkerchief
    2. New Zealand 10 cent coin
    3. My Duel Masters deck
    4. Fluff
    5. My cellphone

So many stuff, so little pocket space.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Er...

One USD
    Key to my neighbor's house
    Key to the house around the corner
    Fluff
    A cough drop wrapper

I'm babysitting animals right now, hence the keys XP

Years
  • At the moment, I don't really have anything in my pockets, but they usually consist of the keys to my house and just a wallet. I tend not to carry anything interesting these days. :D

Years
  • Right now only my keys (and the plastic clip and fake rabbit foot that are attached to them) are in one of my pockets; normally I'd have some cards and maybe some various wrappers or receipts as well in my other pocket, but I don't at the moment.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Driver's licence, iPod, headphones, cell phone, sunglasses, and my late slip from class this morning.

Mewthree - oO; A knife? Compared to the other things in you pocket, that's really random. XD;

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I did have $90 bucks in here but I spent it D;

Now I have.... my mobile phone, keys and 5 cents from the $90 dollars I had ._.''

Back