• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's in your pockets?

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    In my pockets, eh? There's always weird stuff in my pockets.

Right now, in my jacket pocket, there is: eighty-three cents, a folded piece of paper, a big pen, an old and folded sticky note, and finally, a staple.

Fear the pockets of almost usefulness.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    In my pockets? *Blinks* Let's see...

One 1 Euro coin, one 20 cent coin, one 10 cent coin, and one Singaporean Dollar (Don't ask why I'm carrying that. o.O) Also; one pencil - long but rather dull at the moment -, a small pencil sharpener, the key to my home, and the key to my bike. Go keys! ^^

Years
    Oh, I don't have any pockets at the moment. -.- But If I did have pockets, I bet I'd have candy inside of them... because I <3<3 candy soo much. =D

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Ooh! It moved! *pokes* Yea.. I never know. ._. I lost my hamster last week.. Hmm..

Well. Usually a poem or two, and some flashcards saying 'Hate' o_o

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    In my pockets, I usually have a napkin and since I'm a cartoonist, I almost always have a pencil unless I take it out and put it somewhere randomly in my room. Yup. ^^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My Highschool ID Cards in one Pocket, and my Hoodie pocket has my Yugioh Deck, and Headphones on one side, and my Gameboy Advance SP in the other.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Duct tape wallet containing $1 and an mp3 player!

Although at one time i was fitting that plus a calculator and pencils in them. xD

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    *digs in pockets* OOOHHHH look what i found!!!!...one candy bar paper*fat free of course XD*,my cell phone,my IPOD and 50 cents^^

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I always carry my wallet, my keys, and a deck of cards.. it is quite a lot, but I seem to be playing cards on a daily basis nowadays at in class.. XD

Back