• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's keeping you?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • My education. Once my education is over, since I grew accustomed to the teachings here, I'll either go back to either the North or Northeast.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Two things are stopping me from living my own life:

Family: The beginning of 2012 brought a lot of family drama and emergencies. Kinda made me reconsider staying with my parents longer than moving back to San Diego with my sister. Plus, my job search currently is geographically limited, since I can't travel out of the county until all of the issues were solved.

Money: I can't afford an apartment or a new car just yet. I need money, and in order for me to earn money is to get a job. Similar reason to the above, but it's really scarce.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2022
    Lack of money/job/experience. Most places in the world expect you to have a ton of experience, and I don't even have that. If I had all of those, then I would move.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    School is keeping me here, school and my mom. I'll be taking a test, however, and be leaving soon. I'm just counting down the days 'til my escape, just coasting along, playing the waiting game. Once I get this taken care of, then I'll be off to the city to attend a community college and then transfer to a 4-year, and get the hell out of the ****** place when I get a good job.

Back