• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's my age again?

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
  • i turned 19 just over a month ago.

I don't really do anything with my life so I'm not constantly asked my age so I never really have to think what my age is.

tho when I was doin **** with my life I always forgot my age. also it doesn't help that I look like I'm 16 so people really don't believe me when i say i'm 19, idc tho

Years
  • It usually takes a month or two after my birthday to register the fact that I'm a year older, but this time around it still throws me off saying that I'm 22. I mean, I'm turning 23 in just a little over a month, and I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm closer to my mid-20's than I am my teen years. Maybe it's just because I like to forget 2010-2012 ever happened, but it definitely doesn't seem like I graduated high school 4 years ago already.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I do tend to forget since I don't celebrate my birthday.

^ Same. Birthdays aren't really a thing in my family after you turn 13. I haven't even had a birthday party since I turned 13, and I'll be 22 in a couple months, so yes, I even skipped the obligatory "finally legal to get wasted" party.

And that also means I tend to forget my age, especially living at home with my parents. I'm pretty sure they're going senile. Every time I talk to them they think I'm a different age and then they yell at me that I should be acting more my age -- which could be anywhere from 15-30, depending on the day, lol.

And then juuust when I'm getting used to telling people I'm 19, my birthday comes up again and holy crap I'm 20 I'm not prepared to be 20
    I turned 20 almost half a year ago and it still feels weird to say, like I'm officially not a "-teen".

wtf, I thought you were older than me. That could be taken as an insult or a compliment, but I mean it in a good way.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The other day my boyfriend said "we're 23 and 21 so we're not teenagers" and it took me like a day to realize that he had said I was 21 when I'm actually 22.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm 24, and not once have I forgotten what my age was. I normally get asked in any bar that I go to, and that I have to provide ID as well.

Years
  • I'm 22, and I don't think I've ever forgotten my own age. However the main problem I have is that I look much younger than my age would suggest and that may cause some to get confused.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • Born in February 2000, so I'll likely never forget my age, seeing as it's just the 2 last numbers of the year.

Years
  • I turned 17 like a month ago. I do find the concept of forgetting your age rather strange, hasn't(at least for now) happened to me.

Back