• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's on your mind?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Do you have something sitting in a nice little rocking chair, with some knitting equipment, knitting a big sweater that's just constantly on your mind and whatever you do, you can't shake it out? What's that thing that's on your mind right now and why is it bothering you so much?

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • Time didn't have a meaning until I met him. Life began, and was just life. Mine would end someday in this physical world, and I didn't care. I was dying every day, just.......living right then and now, and not paying anything much attention. But now I've met him and I love him and suddenly time is of the essence. Years do not seem enough, and he will probably live much longer than I will. I wish that we could have met together from the beginning and I wish that we could die together in the same instant. I don't ever want to be separated. I feel like I'm suffocating when I think about not being able to feel him. Because I didn't really know who I was until I look in his eyes and saw me for the first time. It's really hard to explain the indescribable feeling of this, but it tries to be a thought, how important it is to me. I wonder if he is thinking or feeling something the same.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Do you have something sitting in a nice little rocking chair, with some knitting equipment, knitting a big sweater that's just constantly on your mind and whatever you do, you can't shake it out? What's that thing that's on your mind right now and why is it bothering you so much?
    Nothing, really. I've never been one for dwelling on things; I'm definitely more of a pick-yourself-up-and-move-on kinda guy. The most recent example I can think of involved money, to some degree, but that's been sorted out as of now, so I honestly don't have a care in the world! Life is good, for the time being.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My best friend's desire to go into the navy. It bugs the Hell out of me and it's on my mind at least once a day, thinking "friends don't let friends join the military". But it's what she really wants, so I can't do a thing about it and I hate feeling powerless and pretending to be supportive.

darkrai1018

Team Shiny Leader John
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    whats on my mind. hum. getting the 15 posts required to open my thread with a picture.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Right now, my main thoughts are how I'm going to get a job and start my own life. Not once in my life did I think I'd be living with my parents after college, but due to the economy and the Catch-22 of "required job experience" here I am, stuck in what are arguably the worst years of my life to date. I'm running myself ragged trying to find work, and coming up empty, and I can't help but wonder when I'll finally get out of this bottomless pit of despair and boredom that is my life right now...

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    There are almost always a lot of things in my mind - I just think a lot, I suppose. And for the past few months exams and studies have been filling up the majority of my "mind space". It's a constant subject, but still. This is just me during exam period, I suppose.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    This thread got me thinking and made me realise how much I've been obsessing about my future lately. I've reached a critical point where I know what I want to do with my life but I don't know if I can actually do it. The worst part is I disclosed my dreams to my friends and they're all expecting me to be able to fulfill them no bother. Pressure's on.

Back