• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's poppin'?

Wulu

just some guy
    Years
    Aye what's up, I'm new to PC and just wanted to greet anybody willing to read this. I'm 17 years old and have knowledge in ruby scripting (making fan game currently). I pretty know all the sections already in PC as I've scrolled through it a lot before making an account. Anyways, enough about me; WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

Years
    Hi Wulu. I'm new too on PC. Nice to meet you.
    Also this is nice to meet meet game dev's here :)
    I am also working on my game but not in Ruby C#.
    Maybe we can talk in a future about this stuff, just let me know.

Years
    Heyo! I'm Janna. Big Pokémon fan, anime watcher, games player, etc etc the good stuff. Nice to meet you. :-3 Looking forward to your participation in the fangames area, if you're experienced with Ruby scripting I'm sure you'll have things to contribute. =) See you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aye what's up, I'm new to PC and just wanted to greet anybody willing to read this. I'm 17 years old and have knowledge in ruby scripting (making fan game currently). I pretty know all the sections already in PC as I've scrolled through it a lot before making an account. Anyways, enough about me; WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

Hello, hello! I'm happy to meet you! Good to know that you know most of the sections here on PC; feel free to check them all out and see which ones you enjoy the most! You can call me Dragon, btw. I hope you have a good staaay, and see you again. <33

Wulu

just some guy
    Years
    Hello, hello! I'm happy to meet you! Good to know that you know most of the sections here on PC; feel free to check them all out and see which ones you enjoy the most! You can call me Dragon, btw. I hope you have a good staaay, and see you again. <33

I appreciate the warm welcome, seems like a good community.

Wulu

just some guy
    Years
    Heyo! I'm Janna. Big Pokémon fan, anime watcher, games player, etc etc the good stuff. Nice to meet you. :-3 Looking forward to your participation in the fangames area, if you're experienced with Ruby scripting I'm sure you'll have things to contribute. =) See you around!

Hey Janna, nice to meet you too. I'll definitely be participating in the fan games section later in the next month or so to show my game's progress and to show people an alternative to ruby scripting so that they can add brand new features to their game without having 100% knowledge on the programming process (though it will be limited compared to normal ruby scripting).

Wulu

just some guy
    Years
    Hi Wulu. I'm new too on PC. Nice to meet you.
    Also this is nice to meet meet game dev's here :)
    I am also working on my game but not in Ruby C#.
    Maybe we can talk in a future about this stuff, just let me know.

Sounds like something interesting we can talk about. I'll definitely hit you up.

Back