• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the color of your room?

Ayselipera

So yeah, what color is your bedroom? Did you pick out the color of your room or did someone else? Also do you like the color of your room?

My room is a dark blue, which I picked out when I was 5 years old. I don't mind it, but I feel like it's a little too dark at times, so I put a lot of colorful posters on the wall along with plants here and there. It helps lighten it up a bit.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Mine room is light blue, curtains are blue and the carpet clashes with the walls as it's a fluffy red carpet.
    I think my mother decided on the room colour with us.
    I love my room colour >=3
    I just don't like the carpet..

The walls are yellow, I didn't pick it, and would prefer something else, but it doesn't bother me too much. The carpet is blue-grey, I didn't pick it, and would prefer something else, but it doesn't bother me too much. What does, however bother me is the fact that my grandpa was too cheap to spring for blinds for the huge sliding glass door, so I have to hang a blue sheet over it. So, my room is Blue2 and Yellow1

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Every room I've had since the first room I remember living in has been white. :| We moved a few times and each time we moved, I had a white room. It's insanely boring. I'll either have pink or blue depending on where I live after I graduate. The pink room is bigger than the blue one, though. :| Um. I'd like to repaint that if at all possible. xD;

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • The walls of my room are a nice light pink whilst my curtains are a lovely light blue. I have pieces of light blue furniture here and there to match with the curtains. The carpet is a light cream colour but it's gotten a little darker since dirt and such has gotten trapped within it. I picked out the carpet and colours for the curtains and wallapaper when I was about… eight? Somewhere around that age. I can't say I really like it that much now because the colours are beginning to feel a tad babyish. I like how light everything is though; it really brightens up the room. However, I might be getting my room re-decorated sometime soon so it's alright.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    My room is different shades of purple.

Years
  • White. Never lived in a place where the walls weren't white. Mostly due to the fact that we never lived in a place that we owned, therefore we couldn't paint the walls even if we wanted to. :/ I want to get posters for this room to liven it up just a bit, but it's pretty low on my list of priorities.

(Actually, that's not totally true; in military housing we could, but we'd have to paint it back white before moving, and my parents found it too much a hassle.)

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • What color is your bedroom?
    Beige on three walls, white on the ceiling, and teal-blue on the other wall.
    I have no idea why my room is such a misfit in colors >:

Did you pick out the color of your room or did someone else?
    This is a rented house, so I didn't pick it out.
    My room would probably be black walls and a red ceiling, like Hot Topic.

Also do you like the color of your room?
    It's all right, I guess. I'll live.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Living in a rented apartment, I can't really change the color. It is a neutral white color. XD

Years
  • The walls are a muted blue. It's how the room came and I don't really mind or care about color as long as it's not white or off-white. Ideally I would have a room with floor to ceiling shelves and wouldn't care what color the walls were.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    White, due to the fact that I live in an apartment building. : (
    Hey same here i live in an apartment building it white like sour cream, its so plain and boring i try to be more creative sometimes and style the room to make it more colorful but it never works :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    my room is light blue,black and lime green i love it :'D i sorta picked it out...but the walls are white but like the funiture is those colors <_<

Years
  • My room is black and white, 1 wall black and the rest white with black accesories like black desk and bed and what not. i love it, me and my friend discussede it loads befor i decided what i wanted because i use to have it red and loved it but was too kiddy

Back