• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
I havent ever done anything stupid(or that I can remember) but my bro has done loads of stupid things. He once ran as hard as he could into a wall and cracked his head open, he stapled his palm for a dare, he threw a hammer in the air and tried to kick it when it came down... I have to think, Ill post more stupid stuff when he visits next, he always does something stupid when hes here!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i've done some dumb stuff. one time i wrote hate mail to my lit teacher and i didn't make it annonymous (almost got suspended) and another time, my friends and i made up a game, that consisted of us standing in the middle of the court i live in, in total darkness, throwing a hackey sack as high as we could, and trying to get hit by it. (i hit my neighbor's car on a bad throw) one time i hid my report card from my parents... that was pretty dumb. i got in a lot of trouble.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 1, 2005
I think I have a few stupid moments.

-Once, my friend dared me to stick my head out my window, and scream.
-The first time i ever skateboarded, I fell down and bruised my hip and then yelled "Woah that was awesome I wanna do that again!!"
-Once I had my friend sleep over and we were throwing empy soda bottles up in the air and I threw one up and I said "Where did it go?" and then it came down and hit me in the head.
-Me and my friend went out to dinner and then we kept sayng-"Little viking go hooHOOhooHOO"

lol thats basically it. If I think of more I'll edit this post.

Last edited:

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
Years
Getting into a car with a guy who hated himself; at the time it was fun because I didn't care much about myself either, but now I cringe at the memory of the curving cliffs we'd swoop down upon.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
ever get rammed by a car going 30 MPH while crossing the street at a non-intersection? XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
In August 2000 when I got into a major car accident. It could be avoided if saw the stop sign on the fork of the road(my car was acting up). I sideswipe a 1979 Volkswagon Beetle. Then I got a ticket, yeah I was allright but my parents weren't too happy. At least they were relieved that I was allright. Also got sued by the person I hit(he wasn't even hurt, bah) It was the worst month I ever had. :(

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
Years
This kicks @***, well... I'l give many ppl rep. for this, this is funny.

Once I was on at the mall and I wanned to buy some clothes I knew my dad didn't liked cause they were way too baggy. I went around by my self and when I saw my dad he went like "lets go buy some cloths" and I went like "Nah, I'm not up to it" Cause I didn't wanned anything else but that. When I got home my mom was like "Did you got the cloths" I wen't like "No, dad didn't wanned me to" Then she told me that she had talked about it with my dad on the phone and he said yeah. So, when my dad said "let's go buy some cloths" he meant the cloths that I wanned. That was like 4 years ago... There is a line between dumb and stupid, and I crossed that line for like about 25 miles that day.

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
Years
My friend and I have real knight swords. so we started to "fight" each other using them. in the middle of the fight I almost Cut his arm :P so that fight was the most dum thing I ever dun..

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
A lot of the dumb things I'm too embarrassed to tell, but a while ago I flushed orange peels down the toilet. And it clogged it up. That was un-smart...

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
1) I tried to do a bunny hop on a little scooter, fell backwards and winded myself XD
2) Said my birthday was 26/6/85 to get on for a kiddies fair (split decision!)
3) Tried to climb up the stairs of a double decker bus while it was moving, when I was 3, scraped my back on the way down
4) Dropped a radio down the stairs, broken cupboard as the result :S

That's all I can think of

Last edited:

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Cut my hair...

I used to have very long hair when i was primary5. And I decided that washing my hair takes too much time and drying them is a nuisance.
So I took a pair of scissors and just cut randomly, so I could have long but fewer hair, and guess what? I chopped the bit off right in the middle of my hair.

At first, the hair was short so no one sees it, but literally grow longer and it sorts of sticks out from the middle...and went really awful :P

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
I fell down a flight of stairs, and broke a rib once ><
3 inch heals are dangerous!!!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Suzu said:
I fell down a flight of stairs, and broke a rib once ><
3 inch heals are dangerous!!!
That remindz me of another thing!! =D *iz going to keep thiz thread alive*
But yeah, high healz and ztairz don't mix @_@

5~I got up one morning (afternoon for me) and went to walk down the ztairz. I probably would have been fine but I waz ztill groggy and I waz wearing zockz. We have really zoft carpeting on our ztairz zo my feet zlipped right out from under me. I zlid from one ztair to the next on my backzide all the way to the landing. It didn't bother me much thouhg zo went ahead and went downt the zecond flight of ztairz...and did the zame thing XD

Last edited:

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
Alyssa- *coughfudgecough*

I've done so many dumb things, lol. I rode my bike down a huge hill in my grandfather's backyard... and almost hit my head on a flatbed or a tractor or something. I jumped from one couch to another over a coffee table when I was 8... and uh, missed. x_x I broke my two front teeth on the coffee table. I also got stitches on my right eyebrow because when I was 3 I was jumping around in a box and it tipped over and I hit another coffee table. It's not my fault they hate me. o_o; I can't find anything dumb I've done in recent years though... but I've had to have done something stupid recently... I'll get back to you on this one.

Back