• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

Stripes

TCG Master
Years
I heard something funny the other day. There were 4 people in an airplane that was about to crash, but only 3 parachutes for 1-woman, 1- boyscout,1- smartest man in the WORLD, 1-Pope. So of course the woman gets the first parachute and jumps out the plane(it's only proper of course for the lady to live) Then the smartest man in the world jumps. So since there is just one parachute left the pope says to the boy you take the last one I'm an old man and have led a decent life. Then the boyscout says that won't be necessary the smartest man in the world jumped out with my Backpack.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
1313666 said:
You rock!!!
Thanks! ^_^ It's glas to know that innocent 5 year old antics can get recognition in this day and age where 11 year-olds are doing God-knows-what behind their parents' backs.

Stripes

TCG Master
Years
Kayleigh said:
Lol, that reminds me... I remember several times when I was at a skating rink, I would start skating backwards and constantly run into people! (By accident.) Another time I knocked down a couple.

And people still say I'm a really good skater! XP MUAHAHA!

I remember when I was learning to skate, I was able to get the hang of it but so many times, I started skating a tad to fast and funny thing was I didn't know how to stop........crash!!!

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
u really want to know first i played in a bi u for 30 dollars and the people left then I slid down yelling at my friends not its a trap and did a face plant and then I went on the front pegs of a bike and tryed to ride and fell and got hurt which one do u think is the stupidest?

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Stripes said:
I heard something funny the other day. There were 4 people in an airplane that was about to crash, but only 3 parachutes for 1-woman, 1- boyscout,1- smartest man in the WORLD, 1-Pope. So of course the woman gets the first parachute and jumps out the plane(it's only proper of course for the lady to live) Then the smartest man in the world jumps. So since there is just one parachute left the pope says to the boy you take the last one I'm an old man and have led a decent life. Then the boyscout says that won't be necessary the smartest man in the world jumped out with my Backpack.
I don't think I get it...Nope, it's not coming clear to me...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Kenshin11212 said:
The dumbest thing I've ever done just happrened just now. >.> I took a simple joke, and streched it out so far, that the one that I love might hate me, now. v.v
Well... I know how it feels...

I was in a bad mood, brought it here to PC, took something a bit too personally and let myself be sensitive, and stuffed up a friendship. v.v

And if you've read my signature, you'll know what friendship it was, and I feel pretty crap right now. I was too proud and stupid and it's my fault, and it was a dumb thing to do. And if they're reading it right now, I'm sorry.

Oh, why, oh, why do I do these dumb, crappy things?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I was three or so, and there was this one nightlight thingy that I had gotten as a B-day present, and I loved the way it looked when it was on. So one day without think after a bath, I hopped out of the tub and went into the living room and for no rea; reason(I was a very sick child XD), I pluged it in. As my brother said. "Went flying across the living room and into the walls".

As for something current and dumb....I'm about to go blow 75 bucks on manga later today. Whoop whoop whoop! Whoop whoop whoop!....It's 5 am and I'm a sugar rush...sorry folks >> Serebii....

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
I tried to shave myself when I was, like, 3. The bath was completely red. xD And another time, I ate that blue thing out of the toilet, and my mouth was completely blue. Fun with colours! xD

EDIT: Oh yeah, I just remembered. When my brother and sister were younger, they'd have weapon fights. One would have the pliers, and the other would have a hacksaw. o.O;;

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
*Talks like Donkey from Shrek 2*
Man, where do I begin!?
Hehe...

When I was about 5 or so, my mom took me to the supermarket to do some grocery shopping. As she was pushing me down an aisle in the cart, I noticed some kind of candy called "Bubblegum Fries." Really interested in it, I politely asked my mom if we could buy it (Works every time, hehe) so I could try it out. She nodded, and let me take it from the shelf. As we continued our errands in another store, I brought it along eating while we walked around. The fries were fairly hard to chew, and I started wondering whether I could chew all of them at the same time. Curious, I took them all out of the container and threw it away, stuffing them all in my mouth (And there was a lot inside). I tried to chew them, but they were too hard altogether to move my mouth. To make matters worse, I jammed so much in my mouth I couldn't even take them out and tell my mom about it. She ended up figuring out about it later though, when I began trying to talk in sign language, so she helped me yank it out when we got to a bathroom.

Worst of all, the fries weren't even that good, hehe...

Last edited:

toonami925

A loner
Years
i fell down the stairs by walking bakwards and i hit my head
i also rode my sleeping bag that way and landed face flat :D

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
err, i shoved a scredriver into an electrical outlet...... kinda felt good...^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Oh... :( A friend of my bro's gave us all his Pokemon cards for free XD That WAS a happy month. (As they are illegal in most Aussie schools we did a smuggle. XD)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
There was once that... I dumped the rice into our rice cooker with out the pot in it. And while I dumped it into the pot, the lid clamped on my thumb. x.o;

Back