• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the inside of a pokeball like?

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    God knows ?_?

It might be all squishy and comfortable.... I have no idea what it would be like.

Chub 777

Golden User
    Years
    I think the Pokemon are sucked up into an electrical void of nothing. From the point of the Pokemon, they can see and hear through the Pokeball. That's why they talk to their trainers after being sent back.

You never know, though.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I think the scientists in the Pokémon world managed to make a capsule in which each Pokémon get turned into energy and while in the Pokéball the energy is in a lifeless, coma like form. Once the energy gets released, the Pokémon are back to the way they were just before they were called into the Pokéball. This way, the Pokémon will always be in the same state unless they are healed.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    From what I've seen in the anime, the interior of a Poke Ball has several reflectors (mirrors?) in them. But in the manga, they don't have anything in them. I'm leaning towards the anime version of the Poke Balls, though.

Trace1992

Captain of Squad 12
    Years
    haha for a reg poke ball its prolly like a crappy apartment and like master a huge mansion and what not

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I prefer the mange-type pokeballs. They have transparent tops (don't seem to be when not holding a pokemon), so the pokemon can see out.

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
    I read in a fanfic somewhere that the Pokemon is sent on a virtual reality sorta thing of there own choosing and they can set the ball to allow them to Hear whats happening outside of the ball or set it so they here the sounds of the environment there in(this is when traveling).But when its time to battle the trainer clicks it and they just go to a white room while they stand by :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    What's the inside of a pokeball like?

An endless room of mirrors, OH THE HORROR.

Back