• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Hatched one 3 days ago and it was an adorable little Psyduck. Was actually happy since i encountered one that day and it ran away haha

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hatched a 660 CP Koffing today - pretty happy with that! I still need about 20 more candy before he'll evolve but I'm expecting him to be pretty darn respectable when he does. Also hatched an Ekans today so looks like I'm joining Team Rocket :p

Hitmonchan and a Rhyhorn today, managed to evolve to a Rhydon (but ended up with the wrong move)
    Oo very nice, what CP did the Rhydon end up at? Congrats on the Hitmonchan that's a pretty cool 10 KM hatch if you didn't have one already haha.

I hatched some crap over the week aside from a Pikachu. That surprised me, haha.
    Ooo very nice, jealous of this! I only need one more Pikachu hatch to evolve, excited for the cute cuddly Raichu ♥

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Oo very nice, what CP did the Rhydon end up at? Congrats on the Hitmonchan that's a pretty cool 10 KM hatch if you didn't have one already haha.

The Rhyhorn went from 799 to 1499, I'm just thinking of how powerful it will become when Rhyperior gets added to the game
    Was happy to get the Hitmonchan as I had been tracking one earlier but couldn't find it and my wife had already got one and I didn't

I saw a pinsir on my nearby yesterday, I knew where it would be but couldn't be bothered to walk 100m to get it, was not impressed when my 10k egg turned out to be a pinsir. If it wasn't worth walking 100m to get one it definately wasn't worth walking 10k for

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Ahhh boy you're right that does suck something bad. Did you at least get much candy/dust for it? That CP is terrible haha.

I have 86 Gastly candies now, so i'm still some way off being able to evolve myself a Gengar. I only have 2km eggs left now :(

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • ANOTHER PINSIR. Where's my Aerodactyl?! WHERE IS IT?!

32—THIRTY-TWO—10km EGGS HATCHED AND COUNTING.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hatched another Sandshrew boo-yah, love these cute little guys and I'll evolve one soon ^^

ANOTHER PINSIR. Where's my Aerodactyl?! WHERE IS IT?!

32—THIRTY-TWO—10km EGGS HATCHED AND COUNTING.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahah hahahahhahahahaha ahahahahah ahahaha. Ahahahahahhaa. Sorry you know I love you but this is getting too funny. (Totally not over the top...)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Next to my Kabuto, my best hatch. :) I bet this was to compensate for me failing to catch a Haunter earlier today.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've hatched a Caterpie from a 2km egg. I was sort of hoping it to be Charmander, as that's the only starter I don't yet have.

Back