• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
  • Just hatched a bunch of 5k eggs at the same time, getting an Ekans, Nidoran-F, Slowpoke, Mankey (which was somehow new to my Pokedex), and a 770 CP Growlithe, which was my best of the bunch. Haven't had a 10k egg since the first week of the game, so hopefully now that I've cleared out a bunch of spots, I can come across a few of them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    I hatched two 5k eggs this morning, and got an Oddish, which I have tons of, and a pretty nice Cubone, which I was happy with.

Years
  • After a slew of bad eggs (bunch of Pidgey, Rattata, and a 10k that gave me an Eevee) I hatched a Bulbasaur and two Pikachu yesterday. I haven't hatched a Pikachu since the first day I played this game.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    I got a Staryu that gave me like 18 candies, overall I ended up needing about 2 more Staryu's to evolve.

Got them and was able to evolve for a 995 Starmie.

Funny enough a Starmie appeared on my nearby map earlier today, and I ran all over my neighborhood in 81 degrees looking for it before I realized it was just a glitch, somehow the silhouette froze on the map so it appeared no matter where I went, then when a Rattata spawned I couldn't click it, so even if the Starmie would have spawned I wouldn't have been able to click on it. I also stepped on a sharp thorn that went though my shoe....

At least this made up for that.

Years
  • Hatched my first ever Magnemite today, not many candies to go with it but I'll take it. I then put yet another 2k egg into incubation hoping for a starter...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hatched three eggs yesterday. Sandshrew, Cubone, and Goldeen. My Cubone evolved into a Marowak and I couldn't be more proud. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Hatched my first electabuzz from a 10K, so that was a nice result. I now have 3 5Ks on the go - as long as they're not things I already have the max evolutions of, I'll be happy, but a growlithe would be great (still don't have one)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Got an exeggute which gave me enough candies for an exeggutor finally (I had been 1 exeggute away for 2 weeks)

Years
  • Got my first Tentacool from a 5k egg earlier, a good, new addition to the Pokedex and a few candies too :)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    I got my second ever Ponyta from my last egg, it actually gave me 18 candies again so now I have 36 candies from only two Ponyta's.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Got a growlithe earlier, was really useful as I needed the candies to keep Arcanine powered up

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Yet another Sandshrew, not quite as good as my 91% IV one, but decent enough to keep.

I also hatched a male Nidoran with 87% IVs, most pleasing.

Back