• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's the latest thing you did in the Dream World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Got to visit the sky 6/7 times, which is really lucky for me. Though those errors kept reoccuring as I usually get, so I came up with a strategy. The game doesn't want any of us to do well at the Dream World, it can't handle us getting good scores, so just barely scraping through and clicking "next" fast usually works, but this time, for two Pokemon I wanted that appeared (Aerodactyl and Butterfree) I couldn't get cause of DW's outstanding errors. :(

I kinda wanna go around and watering berries but I kinda don't wanna bother.

ACTUALLY! The Dream World doesn't want us to do anything beneficial to us, so it purposely only gives you the errors on Pokemon you want, and makes the ones you don't want appear a lot, I finally understand its strategy! On the plus side, I did find Persim and Augauv berries, so that's a few more to water for next time. Too bad tomorrow is Tuesday, though, I want to go hunt down that Aerodactyl and Butterfree. D<

...yeah I gave up and decided on not bothering to look for berries to water. :3 And Dream Points update: 3630.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I went in there a few hours ago and managed to get Aerodactyl, without errors! I also got it last time without errors, but I chose Butterfree instead, which appears less, in which I was apparently correct.

I also watered others berries and finally discovered that brown soil = what you can water, and dark soil = what you can't water. >__>; I never noticed that before, I swear!

Since I'm not rushing to get anything else, next time I'm going to try and get good records on the mini-games and not worry about errors, unless there's female Butterfree and Aerodactyl, in which case I'd grab them!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I just went into the Dream World for the first time the other day. I love it!

I have been going to the Island of Dreams and befriending pokemon I can't get within Black or White. My latest catch was a Mareep <3

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • Last time I went to the Dream World, I finally synched my game to my account and started transfering over Pokemon to my game. I got really frustrated trying to figure out where my Flareon was, but it's all better now. I think I have to go back and do that again a few more times tonight before I can return to the Isle of Dreams, though...): In the meantime, I water my berries. (:

Dream points: 3550

Last edited:

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • I failed yet again at finding a Shinx. I really need an Electric type, and if I can't find a Shinx next time, I'm going with an Eelektross

shamshel

The Quickening
    Years
  • Last Time I was on yesterday and befriend a shinx and transfer that and berries I farmed to my white game cartridge

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pffffttt. I decided to finally get items to decorate the house - aka a bed, a pillow and a window, yay!

But! I managed to find both a male and female Butterfree this time without errors, big shock I know. I decided to go with the female this time. :3

And there weren't many berries to water from other houses so I gave up and signed out.

Oh and new record!!! I didn't visit the Forest at all. ^___________^ Tho the sky gave me only like 2 berries. :(

Owell, my current score is 4160 apparently. I swear I did more than that, buuut you know those errors.

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • Barely got to do anything in the actual Dream World again today. Gathered/planted/watered berries. Transfered over all remaining Pokemon I befriended from before I synched my account to my game. Game synch ran out of battery for the day, so I didn't get to put my Metapod back to sleep to go befriend a new Pokemon, so I just gave up for the day without befriending anyone. ):

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • It's been a while since I've been there, but the last thing I did was to become friends with a Poliwag that is now in my PC box.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ohay apparently I made 440 points in the latest visit to DW. :D Which brings me to 4600 points. :3 So hey maybe next time I'll reach 5000!

Anyway, this time I came across a few regulars such as Butterfree and Aerodactyl, but more importantly, I found Delibird and Swablu. In the end I went with Swablu, purely because it's a female. :3 I also watered 19 berries, yay!

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Finally got a Lum Berry! Was from a share shelf, but who cares! :D
    Wished for female Lickitung.
    Ended the day for total of 9560 points.
    Two more days, most likely, for the 10k mark.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ^ I also got something from the share shelf I didn't have, Papaya berry! Plus I found another berry I didn't have already in the sky, too. :3

Anyway, this time I got to 4890 points and I managed to become friends with 12 Pokemon, which is a new record for me. Though in the end, I decided to finally befriend a Delibird. :D

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Befriended Lotad, Surskit, Farfetch'd, Mareep, Hoppip, and Bellsprout. Unfortunately, I already had Farfetch'd, Mareep, and Hoppip... And Bellsprout and Surskit's Dream World abilities really put themselves to shame... So I picked Lotad, whose ability also is bad.

I have been getting better at Wailord game, and have currently mastered Find That Pokemon and Sky Race (though I didn't get Sky Race this time). I still suck at Ice Cream Scoop, but I found out that Cheri / Aspear Berries are good.

Shelf swapped with my Dream Pals for a Wacan Berry and a Persim Berry, which I was looking for earlier. I also traded for one more, but I forgot what it was.

I picked a lot of berries from my garden and bought a bed with them.

I used all the water in my watering can for the first time.

... I forget what else.

OOKAY

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I really think the errors are decreasing. :D Cause I managed to go through DW with only two errors overall. :D

Anywaaay, I have no clue what I befriended, a Pidgey I think? This was last night anyway. On the pluuus side, 5020 points, iirc, so I managed to get access to the Sea, but by that time no more Pokemon appeared, oh well.

EITHER WAY, I got a musical note above my Pokemon which I hadn't gotten in a while. :( I sooo wanna get a heart. WHY CAN'T I GET A HEART. MAKE MORE PEOPLE NEED WATERING. D< I mean... gardens watering. lol :x

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • The last thing I did was to meet a female Lickitung and transfer it with my event: Jolteon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Befriended a Ponyta (Male) in the Japanese DW. I sent it back to my game because I want its ability, Flame Body, so I can use it to help hatch eggs.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I got a female Harvest Exeggcute, which I sent back to White version and plan on breeding for distribution at some point to whoever wants one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back