• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Whats the most exciting moment you have ever experienced in diamond/pearl?

Years
    The most exciting moment happened as I was playing Pearl. I think I was shiny hunting at the time, and all of a sudden, Cresselia appeared! It was a good thing I weakened it during a previous encounter. I caught it with a Quick Ball.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    When I reached to a chain of up to 40 I grew terrible excited, it was the best thing anf most exciting thing in my Diamond game, until it broke and I never got my shiny...

Btw I was chaining for a Minun...

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Well, I beat Gardenia with really weak Pokémon. I was fighting her for a joke, but it turned out that I won! =D

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    Hah, my most exciting moment happened yesterday xD. Some guy traded me a level 71 Milotic for a level 1 Bidoof hehe. But thats not all! With that Milotic, I was able to complete the Sinnoh Pokédex, and now I have the National! ^^

That was my most exciting moment :)

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
    When I randomly came across a Shiny Machoke. It was my first shiny so I had to double take. Then I rubbed my eyes. Then I had to see if my sister could see the same thing and she could .. so I caught it :D. Im not sure how long I was looking at it admirably but it was while :D.
    Then when I saw a Shiny Zubat in Wayward Cave. Technically I was looking for a Gible when it came up. I was like OOOOOO! AHHHHH!!! LOVERLY!!! I never did find a Gible..... o.O
    And why do you some people class themselves as poor just because they havent seen a shiny? Im not exactly well off. Its all random.

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
    Actually, mine was just a few minutes ago.

I have alot of pokemon in my PC. So I decided to do an IV Check. I grabbed my Happiny and got it to Level 20, making it evolve when it reached level 20. It was a Calm Nature, and from that guy who gives you a Happiny Egg. I went on to veekun.com to use their IV Calculator, and it turns out that my Happiny has 31 IVs in Sp. Defense.

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Erm, I beat the Elite 4 for the first time on Diamond once and the power in my house came back on. (We had like Ice Storms or something)

So that was pretty cool.

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    Mine was actually catching a shiny azuril in the safari zone (I know it's the Great Marsh but I don't care). I saw 2 other safari zone shinies in my FR that ran away.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    Beating Cynthia with my Chatot...it was awesome. Tho I didnt so much beat her as i did outlast her, ultra potions and full restores sure do come in handy.

AnimexFan

Wee!!
    Years
    I don't really remember but I do remember that I caught a shiny Kadabra in Victory Road. When I first saw it I was like "that looks really weird" and then when the sparkles came flying out I was like "OMG!!!! AHHH!!!!". I caught it though so all is good. :D

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    For me it was actually just the feeling of starting up the game and beginning to play it.
    I love the warmness I feel whenever I start playing a new Pokemon game. =3

Beside's that, it's probably when I found an Aipom on my first Honey Tree and then a female Combee on my second. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    For me it was actually just the feeling of starting up the game and beginning to play it.
    I love the warmness I feel whenever I start playing a new Pokemon game. =3

Beside's that, it's probably when I found an Aipom on my first Honey Tree and then a female Combee on my second. xD

Geez, i remember it taking me forever to find a female combee

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    Turning on the game for the first time, I guess.

Is that your climax of excitement with Diamond/Pearl?
    Whats the most exciting moment you have ever experienced in diamond/pearl?

Back