• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did In RSE

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
Years
  • I forgot to save before taking on Rayquaza, and I critted it... before SAVING AFTER THE BATTLE!

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • I'll have to think on this one,probably thinking Milotic was a Dragon type all through my first run of it.

P.S. Water Dragon Trainer, please respond to my VM, I know you are reading this thread. I am waiting in Wi-Fi.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • well it was 6 years ago but I remember

1.getting lost every 20 min(for some reason I have a horrible sense of direction in hoenn)

2.After finding my way to Kyogre I realized I only had poke balls on me.then I went into denial and thought i could get it done with just that knowing it wasn't going to fly with him

skorupoke

Skorupi! Use Poison Fang!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    Training a lot of Pokémon (I had a team of 10), because I didn't know a team of six Pokémon was the normal "size". They were all around lv43 when I went to the Pokémon League, so I never won the league and didn't play the game anymore. When I decided to play it 1 year later, the game said: "The save file was deleted...".

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
  • I tried the Emerald Battle Tower Cloning Hack and accidentally deleted my Latios Level 72.

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
  • Ooer
    my copy of ruby was in french
    so you can imagine i had some trouble thar~

probably
    not being able to find the entrance to the cave because it was so dark
    (i was playing it at night)
    and then starting a new game

//shrug
    heck, probably just 'Buying Ruby Version in French' in the first place

Hassamu

Beamin'
    Years
  • Picking Treecko for a starter was a bad idea, and I wasted the Master Ball on Groudon.

I also used an Action Replay so much that the game froze and I was unable to move anymore.
    I was stuck next to the computer in a Pokemon Centre FOREVER.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Dumbest thing I ever did?

A few years ago, maybe like 4 years ago, I was playing my FireRed, getting ready to start a new game, linking over all my dear Level 100 Pokemon to a friend of mine. After I had started a new game, I realized, my beloved Level 100 Latios that I had caught in Ruby was missing. It was not on my friend's game. I then realized, with a sinking feeling..

"Oh, no."

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Probably buying emerald in the first place. I wasn't enlightened on the world of emulation then.
    But other than that, I used my master ball on Rayquaza.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Using the Master Ball on Groudon probably. In Colosseum, trying to save my Master Ball (before I knew the glitch) for Shuckle.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • Dumbest thing I did was use a master ball on groudon in ruby (Shoulda saved for latios)

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to catch Kyogre now without dying -.-

I did that the first time round and after I completed it and found out about Latias I was like really mad at myself.

Mine was using a master ball on a ratata, no idea how it happened :P

Jad

Pokemon And Megaman Fan
    Years
  • set my shiny pokemon which i worked hard on leveling free
    but at least i was using a vba so i pressed F1 and restored it

Back