• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did In RSE

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    Well.....

1. Using my Masterball on Groudon
    2. Spening months trying to launch the rocket in Mossdeep city, I wanted a Deoxys!
    3. Crying that I could never get to Mirage Island. (not because it's rare, I thought you had too do it when it was sunny before you catch Groudon, so the man could see it better!)

scootydd

"Sexy Beast"
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    Forgetting to pick up the master ball is team aqua's lair the 3rd time round completeing the game. d'oh

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Catching and training a Zigzagzoon thinking i would get an awesome pokemon.

I got it to level 69.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Trying to figure out what was behind that door in Mossdeep.
    Trying to strike up a conversation with the TV freak in Lilycove.
    Trying to Launch the rocket.
    Spending hours trying to get through the Sky Pillar on foot.
    Using my Master Ball on Groudon.

Years
    in emerald i heard of this glitch cheat thing to get deoxsys (something to do with the mosdeep spaceport) and i spent soooooooo long trying to activate it...(like 2 months maybe?)
    and in diamond I traded my dialga over the gts for a @#$%*& Abomosnow ( I was trying to get the cloning glitch working)

Last edited:

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Same my friend said talk to the old man and if your lucky he'll take you out to space to catch Deoxys ....

I checked everyday

Me too! I thought you could launch that rocket or whatever and go into space to catch Deoxys. I so wanted to go into space. It would have been sweet.

I was about 8 or so back then. Haha.

Back