• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats the thing you want most in the world?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    As the title states, what do you want the most?

For me, I want her to know how I feel haha.

Mr Person

just another person
    Years
  • For me the thing I want the most in the word is love. I think that's what everyone wants. I just want to be able to have someone to hold and care for. Just someone.....

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • For me the thing I want the most in the word is love. I think that's what everyone wants. I just want to be able to have someone to hold and care for. Just someone.....
    i think that too but i want many things i want my family and friends to be happy but there are somethings i want that i know i'll never get

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    The thing I want most is a French accent.

Harumi Fujyoshi

Ichiban fujyoshi desu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    I want.... Daisuke! <3
    No, I'm being silly I just want to be happy, whatever that may mean (Although Daisuke wouldn't be a bad second XD)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I say laptop and girlfriend too much, so I'll say the other thing I want the most(along with those two; I don't pick just one, sorry).

I wish I could read, speak, and understand Japanese.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    An Akuma class destroyer. Then I'd go down as captain of the first known space warship. :D
    Some friends for its crew I suppose, I don't want to be completely alone in space.

If our choice has to be something that's actually real however, nothing strikingly particular comes to mind.

Uzumaki_King

I'm a Ninja Unicorn!
    Years
  • I guess money and wealth. Some may think it selfish, but I'd wouldnt let it corrupt me, and I'd give to the community. Once you have the money, you can then proceed on to whatever goals you have.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • A happy life. To be comfortable. To experience ups and downs with a special someone. To be stable, well fed, and content in every area of necessity.

If I get more, I am grateful, but I think that's all I really want and need.

Back