• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats up :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2013
    Short X Y story in italic

Hey whats up just joined these forums tonight. On the 12th I stayed up and digitally bought pokemon X for the midnight release on the 12th. I bought 1 day shipping on Y and i wasn't going to wait the 4 days it was going to take them to ship it. Why call it one day shipping when it took almost 5? My original plan was to get X when pokemon bank came around but i'm impatient.

Now the Bold questions:

I am looking for maybe a few friends to do a Haunter to Haunter trade for gengar, starter trades and whatever other trade battles O-Line (Cant Help but think offensive line like in football lolz O Line)

I recived a Honedge LVL 1 in a trade and i'm wondering if its legit non-hacked? Honedge is Level 1 hatched from a quickball is that possible? It so happens its nature is Adamant. I want a Honedge on my team cant decide if I should catch another. It so happens to be the right nature, anyway tell me what you think.

Updates

Honedge stats
    HP 11
    Attack 6
    Defense 7
    Sp.Attack 4
    Sp.Defense 5

Speed 5

Moves

Tackle
    Swords Dance
    Fury Cutter
    Metal Sound

Last edited:

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
    Years
    hey atombomb wish i can help but o don't own X or Y yet but you'll definitely find someone will help you in the forums hope you enjoy PC this site is amazing also nice meeting you :)

Last edited:
    Hi Atom, welcome. :) Your Honedge is not hacked - Pokemon now hatch to be in the same Pokeball that the mother was caught in. I have a lot of lv. 1 baby Pokemon in Ultra, Repeat, and other balls, so don't worry. A lot of people give away their newly-hatched Pokemon through Wonder Trade so you'll probably get a few more like that in the future. And I got my X on the 12th too, except not midnight release since I didn't want to go out that late lmao.

If you want to do a trade or two then check out the X/Y Quick Trade thread and drop off a post. Someone will definitely help you out as we're all super nice here. n_n And of course we have the X/Y Friend Code Sharing thread to participate in too. Hope you get all the things you need and end up as an active forum member because we would very much love to have that. The more members the merrier, right? PC is great because of all of you guys that join.

Have fun and see you around, Atom, yes? Stick around for a long while!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey atombom, welcome to Pokecommunity!I stayed up on the 12th. to buy the games as well, but I went to Gamestop instead of getting them virtually. If you need help trading, then I can help. I'm pretty sure your honedge is legit.

Back