• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up Everybody!

Years
  • I am sn0wbreeze.
    I am like Psychic type Pokemon like Gallade.
    I played almost all of the Pokemon Games.
    Well that's it!
    Thanks for reading my post!

Mewtwo II

The Second One
    Years
  • Hi there sn0wbreeze, I'm Mewtwo II. Just call me Nate or whatever. I'm also new in this site, though I guess welcoming fellow new members won't hurt.
    Nice to hear you like psychic Pokemon, since I also like them, which is obvious when you read my name.

I have nothing else to say other than have fun!

Years
  • Hello there, sn0wbreeze~! Welcome to the forum, it's nice to meet you. :3

Psychic types seem pretty popular, I like them a lot as well! Gallade especially is one of the better ones, but honestly I don't think I've ever used him on my team. Perhaps I'll save a spot in my next Platinum playthrough!

But neat, you played most of the games? Does that count the side games like Mystery Dungeon and Ranger? You're quite a dedicated fan! I've never played Ranger and only played Blue Rescue Team for about 15 minutes. D:

Hope you've been enjoying your stay here so far, though! We'd love to have you, so stick around and have fun, yes? Feel free to contact me if you need any help at all!

Years
  • I am sn0wbreeze.
    I am like Psychic type Pokemon like Gallade.
    I played almost all of the Pokemon Games.
    Well that's it!
    Thanks for reading my post!

Hi Sn0wbreeze, welcome.

I am Hikari, aka PC's Cutest Oshawott Fan. Just like you, I've been playing almost all the Pokemon games, other than B2/W2 I haven't played 1st or 2nd Gen since I started with 3rd Gen. I have been a general fan since the beginning though.

You liek 'em Galladez? I actually have a friend here (an expert at competitive battling) who loves Gallade.

Well, enjoy your stay and feel free to send me a VM! (and while you're there, you can admire my profile lol)

- Hikari10

Back