• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up peeps? 🙌🙏🔥⚡

Skyward Alchemist

Trollizard
    Years
    I'm new here age 21 liked Pokemon since. I was 6. Played the card game first then, watched the anime then played the games. 5th gen absolutely sucks. Movies stopped being good after the 3rd one. Stopped watching the cartoon weń it went from anime to a cartoon. Thanks for reading

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Skyward Alchemist! I'm at the same age as you, actually. But I wasn't into Pokemon till I was 8 years old, though. I started with the anime, then the games, then the TCG. Today, I'm still quite obsessed with Pokemon, and I'm still have that 8-year-old child inside of me. :) Like you, I prefer the classic Pokemon (the movies, the anime seasons, etc.) So it's good to see someone that still likes the older generations of Pokemon. Here at PC we have other members that prefer the same thing. :3

You should check out the General Pokemon Gaming discussions, as you'll find other members talking (and remembering) the older generations. There are a ton of topics for you to choose from, and be prepared to go on memory lane. xD I know everyone has different opinions about each part of Pokemon, so I'm very certain GPGD is a great section for you to check out. :D

Well, in the meantime, check out the other sections we offer here, and I hope you have a wonderful time here ok! You can always go ahead and PM me if you like...if you have any questions & stuff. I'm always available. :D See ya!

Cid

Years
    Hey. There are quite a number of fans who think like you do. And you're absolutely free to think that way! This generation does have its weak points. Although I sure wish the next generations would be much more accepted from fans. But yeah, at least you still like Pokémon, because that's honestly all you need. Heck, even if you don't like Pokémon at all, you'll still like this place. It's got a lot of great places to discuss non-Pokémon stuff that actually gets quite an enormous amount of activity. So yeah, whatever your age, you're truly welcome to go around PC. :)

Anyway, welcome to the forums, Alchemist! Megan pointed you to the right place. General Pokémon Discussions would cater all your sentiments on the greatness of the past generations. If you feel like discussing anything else unrelated to Pokémon, then drag that scrollbar way down and look at some potential threads in the Off-Topic Discussions and the like. It's also a good place as any to stick around. If you ever feel lost then please, feel free to contact the staff.

Fare thee well, sir. Let's hope the Pokémon series gets better for the next few years.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hey there, welcome to PC. I see 2 people have already greeted you. Hehe...... So, what boards are you into? Hope you find the perfect board for yourself. Enjoy your time here.

Back