• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats up pokecommunity

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    hello everyone my name is shiningblackcharizard21 and i came to you to talk about pokemon and maybe get help from you everyone when im i a bind rock on with pokemon

ps: sorry if my intro is long XD

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Yo shinyblackcharizard! Nice to meet you bro. Welcome to PC, home to many great members who are all bonded by one thing we all share in common - Pokemon! Once you've been here for a while I'm sure you'll feel the same way. Welcome aboard!

If Pokemon is what you've come here for, Pokemon is what you'll get! You can find loads of great discussions about Pokemon right here at the Pokemon General section as well as many other sections as well. Take your time and search around; many great things are in store for you! Also, if you need any help with your games or anything, this Quick Questions & Answers thread should help. Don't forget to make some new friends along the way and take a look around at our many sections we have to offer! There surely would be some things that might interest you.

Have any questions or doubts in mind? Feel free to shoot any of the Moderators or myself a question. Also, if you want to chat or make a new friend, I'll be here, so do leave me a VM anytime. Have a great stay here and have fun! Seeya around~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice to meet you, shiningblackcharizard! Mm, well, we all get in trouble in pokemon from time to time, so, it's no biggie! You'll fortunately find that our forum is really big on pokemon, so you'll meet tons of people who are willing to help you out on anything that's pokemon related!

Try out the different pokemon boards too, like Pokemon General, or Pokemon Gaming Central, if you have a question about the pokemon games. You can also visit the respective generation of pokemon boards if you have a question about one of the games specifically! For example if you have a question about X/Y, you can ask your question in the quick questions and answers thread over at the X/Y board, so feel free to check that out, and you'll be able to get the answers that you need!

Other than that, have a grand time, and I hope that you'll have a comfortable time around the community! And yes, let us know if you have questions about the forum, and we'll gladly help! And I'll be really happy to be your pal too! :3

Hi there and welcome, shiningblackcharizard21.. ooh, your name is quite long. Definitely going to have to copy & paste this one. :'o

I'm sure you'll get absolutely all the help you need here since all the people are wonderful. We have help threads for each generation and aspect of Pokemon, from battling and trading to generation-based discussions! This place is super addicting and has some very nice people. How long have you been into Pokemon? Long-time fan or someone newer to the franchise? The members here are quiiite diverse so I always love to know. n~n;

Well, either way, have a blast here! :) You're sure to fit in swimmingly. Don't forget to contact the staff for any help you might need or if you're encountering a problem but pretty much everyone is open to chat. No need to ever be shy so be sure to get involved so you have the best experience. Cheers!

Back