• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats ur LEAST fav character

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I kind of dislike Brock. A lot. His womanizing antics were hilarious. The first time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    I really hate the guy who says remarkable. It is the most annoying thing ever.
    Apart from him I don't like Jessie or Harley. Everyone else is ok

Ret

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    For me it's Meowth. I dunno if it's just me but i thin that Team rocket could actually pull off a job or two without that poor excuse for a talking cat screwing things up. And i hate how nowadays he does those "imagine the bossman..." things. Nearly all of them are untrue in their entirety. Sometimes i just stop watching becuase of Meowths stupidity.

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
    Years
    Ash.man he so cheesey i mean he crys when pikachu leaves.who cares and he trys to have a little dignaty when he puts his hat down come on suck it up already.

Back