• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats ur LEAST fav character

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    I was never to fond of ash. I'm mean c'mon. Gottin in atleast 16 place in 3 leages and fails to defeat a simple geodude.He's also carzy. Why in the world would u use flamethrower on a blaziken?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    The latest episode reminded me of the character I hate the most: Remarkable man. There isn't an angry smilie, but if there was, I would use it here. I seriously hate him, his close up was really creepy.

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    That's the anime archetype. All main characters in the shonen genre act that way. I don't know why, but they do.

Haha, maybe I'm just so used to different kinds of characters. D:
    Because I honestly haven't seen many that're like Satoshi, and I watch a lot of anime.

Anyway I thought of another character I disliked...
    Kenji (I forget his English name; he's the one that liked to draw). He just annoyed me for some reason. >.<

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    I think it was Tracy that always drew, i never liked him either, although i missed around 4 seasons, so overall it would be Tracy.

I also hate the Mr Mime at Ash's house if that counts.

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    i'm changing mine because i saw harley on the list.

if i met a real life harley i would die. i'm serious. he is the most annoying person ever even the most annoying kid in my school. if he had dawn as a rival that would be bad. what was nintendo thinking when they put him in the anime.

and his new anime voice made me gag, litterally.

Years
    Everything in Pokemon is way too emotional for me now. When I was younger, I used to watch it all the time, except when it hit Hoenn, then it just got... redundant. Anyway, I would have to say that my least favorite character is Ash. For obvious reasons =P (boring)

amatsu109728

Just an ordinary POKEMON gamer
    Years
    I was never to fond of ash. I'm mean c'mon. Gottin in atleast 16 place in 3 leages and fails to defeat a simple geodude.He's also carzy. Why in the world would u use flamethrower on a blaziken?

he could at least use wing attack on blaziken! why dosent ash ever bring back pikachu or any other pokemon he has when team rocket steals them or someone else why dosent anyone in this series EVER!!!! do it?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I hated May and Max they were just..dumb. May was just//UGH I hated her! and max was kinda pointless..

Back