• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats you nationality?

Weird

Lazy Guy
    Years
    I'm German, but my grandma could be half polish. My other grandma gets that black in summer that she could be half African XD

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    English. And proud ^^

As an Englishman I engage in activities such as drinking tea, eating bangers and mash and wearing a top hat and a monacle.

Here, Here! Along with eating crumpets and not cleaning my teeth I also engage in conversations about how our Welsh neighbours fornicate with sheep.

I also have a bit of Irish and a tiny little bit of Scottish in me.

I'd say probably:
    25% Irish
    70% English
    5% Scottish

If you want to get really specific I'm 50% Brummy and 50% Londoner. Weirdly both my parents have lost any hints of accents they may of had, leading me to have a very stereotypical British accent. If a little less posh. Then again the whole (non-chav) population of Cambridgeshire is like that.

Last edited:

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    My maternal grandfather's parents (great grandparents) came from Italy, and my paternal grandmother's parents came from Sweden....so I'm at least Italian and Swedish. I think there's some Irish and Native American in there too.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I am Blasian, oh yes, yes I am. :3

My major nationalities are American and Lithuanian.
    My father being American and my mom being Lithuanian.(:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I am half Cambodian, part French, and part Chinese.

A lot of people are shocked that I have some French blood in me, but I guess that could be seen in my extraordinary height and size. It's crazy how tall I am compared to other Asians in my school.

It'd be cool to be pure Cambodian, though.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Well, I was born in Australia, but I my ethnicity is i'm from the moon lol Eritrean. In case you didn't know, Eritrea is a small country directly North of Ethiopia. If you did know, I'm surprised. XD

Years
    I'm a citizen of the United States, and have lived here for the majority of my life. (About eight years or so I lived overseas, but because my mom was in the Air Force.)

As for my ethnicity, it's part German, part Finnish I think?, wouldn't be surprised if there was some other European mixed in there, and a tiny bit of Native American.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Me? I'm from India. Was and will always be proud of my nationality. <3

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
    No idea.

I was born in Australia, but apparently my last name is Irish.

So somewhere down the line, i probably got some Irish in me.

phosphate5

Random little kid
    Years
    Wow. There are surprisingly few pure Americans here, so I guess I'm part of a minority. I'm not really sure of my exact ancestry. But I'm a white boy.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The only nationalities I'm aware of are Italian, Irish, German, and English. As well as American, but that's fairly obvious.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Scottish and proud.
    I'm not like everyone else that's like "Ooh, I'm 5th this and a 16th that and an 8th this and 9th that. I'm just Scottish. :)

Years
    I'm English/British.

The only ancestry I know of is that I'm 1/8 Welsh which makes me... still British, I personally prefer English though.

I'd have to be at least 1/4 something to say I'm that nationality. :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am 100% African Amercian. I was born here, so yeah. And of course my real mom was born here. My dad was born in Africa, but he has a strong accent that he sounds British or something. And everyone noticed that I have a accent. Which to me I don't think so. Bah, I don't know. :/ I really want to learn about my ancestry.

Back