• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats you nationality?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
  • Canadian :] but if that doesn't count (some people don't count "Canadian" and "American" as nationalities since we're all immigrants), then French/Scottish.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Flinches at horrible spelling

Born American, but have South East Asian blood. Bengali, in other words. I'm brown and proud. =D

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • English. And proud ^^

As an Englishman I engage in activities such as drinking tea, eating bangers and mash and wearing a top hat and a monacle.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • English. And proud ^^

As an Englishman I engage in activities such as drinking tea, eating bangers and mash and wearing a top hat and a monacle.

No wai.

As a French-Canadian, I enjoy wearing classy clothing, drinking red wine with red cheese, and wearing white gloves while chitchatting with everyone :]

I also look up "Francois" in the Phonebook, and there's only one of them, since there's only one "Francois" in Canada. I live five hours from the next city (by huskie-sled, of course), and along the way, there are wild polar bears and the occasional seal. My best friend also lives in an igloo!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    English. And proud ^^

As an Englishman I engage in activities such as hating chavs/being a chav, hating pikeys/being a pikey, hating some other group of people, referring to other people as *insert profanity here*, being a football (not handegg) hooligan, being an alcholic and may also support the British Nationalist Party.

Edited for increased accuracy.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm from 'Murr-ca X3

Ethnically speaking, I'm a little white mutt (German, Danish, Irish, I think Scottish, and a bunch of others).

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I am English; lo as I dispatch of bow-armed Scotsmen within the city walls of York after nightfall on weekdays.

Years
  • I happen to be from ze Reich, and I don't happen to have a lot of ancestry from elsewhere.
    In case you ask, I never wear leather trousers, I hate Sauerkraut and I been invading Poland yet. I do like most of all these german sausages though, so I fit at least a part of the stereotype.

Back