• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats you very first forum that you ever joined?

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
    mine was Hogwarts reborn its on RP forum for Harry Potter but they closed it down and i could careless after being banned there for the wrong reasons and i dont want to talk about it.

Anyway just what the title says ^_^ what was the very first forum that you ever joined?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    this is because before broadband i wouldntve joined bow to broadband

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Serebii was the first forum I have ever joined.:)
    Then a friend of mine gave my a link to PC and this is the second forum I have joined,now it is my favorite forum!^^

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    To be honest, this was the first forum I ever joined. XD; Except I went by a different username I forgot. x_o;

*dies*

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    it was a leopard gecko forum, it was pretty sweet but then it died then i joined another one like that....its really dead now and now im here...

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    hmm.....the 1st wuz a crummy forum...(I WUZ 5 OK?!) a barney forum......
    Whats you very first forum that you ever joined?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Normally, I wouldn't say anything because I don't want to advertise. But...I came from Hyrule Town Square, an official Zelda forum. This forum is now closed/locked and no longer exsistent, so I don't care if I mention it or not.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I joined this bizarre forum called Harry Potter Frenzy. Right now I'm typing out my long-overdue farewell to them in Word.

They made me a moderator, my first mod job, but I got sick of the trivial arguments I always got in, I got bored, and my friends all left for a while. Also it was getting really boring. It was like a Hogwarts RP, but mostly it was just bikinis, kissing, dances, etc.

I wonder if they demodded me already.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I remember my first forum from when I was 12, still the best forum that I've ever been to...except for here. It was called "Digimon-lab"(Digi-lab). It was up for about three years I think, I joined in the last year and half. It went down after a while, and someone tried to evive it...kinda worked, not as many members came back. Then that one died...then another revival came...and it worked for a while, but then it lost money and had to be shut down. From there the forum broke into three diffrent forums, Monster-Ex, Guards of Digi, Monster world. Those were just..ahh...really bad rip offs. I still talk to a few of my friends from back then, but it's hard to get in touch with anyone else from back then.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Please don't post links to other forums Raven.

Anyway this thread is fine as long as a link is not posted.

The first forum I joined was Pok?mon Community, almost 2 years ago (about 3 months and it will be 2 years).

Back