• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen whats your best pokemon in FR/LG

Trainer C

Platinum Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    My strongest Pok?mon on my copy of LeafGreen is my lv100 Blastoise.

Years
    i have a lvl 83 charizard now!
    sadly im giving it up for another (im learning it outrage, flamethrower through breeding so itll be a new charmander)

and a lvl 75 articuno :) my favorite pokemon

violentiago

legendary pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2007
    my strongest pokemon is my lv.100 mewtwo and my lv.97 blissey

pikagurl511

Banned
    Years
    my strongest pokemon from FireRed is: Lv.24 Charmelion... yeah it sucks but I just started and I cant beat Misty :(

my other strongest pokemon is: Lv.38 Pidgeot from Yellow Version :D

Years
    pokemontrainer_samuel said:
    BTW why do people like legendary pokemon(celebi, Rayquaza etc.) n cant just settle with ordinary ones?
    I stick to my favourites, so the only legend I've raised is a Zapdos. (I also like Entei but can't get one... >_<)

My strongest is my shiny Porygon2, who just recently reached L100. I cherish all my shinies, so Dragonite is probably the next to go all the way. ;)

I also have a L100 Jolteon who made it to L100 exclusively from battles in the patch with the Sevipers on Sapphire. I did this much training against low-level foes since I was looking for a shiny Seviper (which I didn't find). I don't really even care about the Jolteon. *hears Jolteon crying in the background*

Years
    lol @ metal mario

You must have trained loads just to get it to lvl 100!
    and u still never found it :S fell sorry for ya...

Back