• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite beginner bird?

Favorite bird evo line?

• Total voters

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
  • Pidgey's line defiantly because of those cute eyes in its R/B sprite.
    What's your favorite beginner bird?
    Also because of the Pokemon episode Fly Me to the Moon.

Happy Pikachu!

smiles go for miles
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2010
    Although Swellow was more useful on a team I had, I think Pidgey's line is the best. Pidgeotto still has the best looks out of all the early birds and it's balanced and neat.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    The pidgey evolution line. one, because it's the kanto region's main bird and kanto is the best, two, I used pidgeot the most out of all the other birds in other regions, and three, pidgeot just looks cooler than all the other ones!

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • i have 2 favorite beginners no 1 is turtrig and no 2 is torchick they are the best and the cutest one of the reasons i like torchick the best is because of all of the cool pokemon cards :D

nm legend

Years
  • well i wouldve said pigdey back in the day ......but at the moment in HG my noctowl has been with me since the beggining.....(i hope i spelled that right) ....so yea.....hoothooot/ noctowl...

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I like the Sinnoh beginner birds the best because I use them the most so I like them the most.

Espeonrules

~Pokemon Fan-Girl~
    Years
  • Hmm...it's a hard decision, since I always use the main birds in all of the generations.

Though, if I had to pick, it would probably be the Pidgey > Pidgeotto > Pidgeot line. One, I love it's design. Two, Pidgeot is pretty fast and its helped me out of some tough situations. Three, I've always used Pidgeot, both in Gen. I and Gen. II, so I've really grown attached to it.

Back