• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite color???

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    My favorite color is blue. So, you probably would know why I chose Latios as my favorite Pokemon. :P Green is my second favorite color, and that is also the color of a shiny Latios. :P And blue and green were my two top favorite colors in that order long before I knew about Latios.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    White is good too!

lil' jose said:
    I like white okay if you got a problem with that take it up with my agent, Blueberry

No, it's not a problem at all.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    My favorite color would have to be black...sometimes it's considered the absence of color. It always looks good on people because it makes you look thin and it's just a nice color to wear--not in a gothic, freakishly weird sense; but, as a color to wear with jeans or anything otherwise in general. I like a lot of blues, purples, reds, and pinks. Gray and silver are nice, too. I pretty much like every color except orange and yellow. I just...was never too fond of them I guess.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    My favorite color would have to be black...sometimes it's considered the absence of color. It always looks good on people because it makes you look thin and it's just a nice color to wear--not in a gothic, freakishly weird sense; but, as a color to wear with jeans or anything otherwise in general. I like a lot of blues, purples, reds, and pinks. Gray and silver are nice, too. I pretty much like every color except orange and yellow. I just...was never too fond of them I guess.
    I think so too, black always looks good on people... :\
    What's your favorite color???

o.o I didn't know it made people look thiner though. Something to look for...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Pink, Purple and Blue. =D They seem so...cute, if you know what I mean. ;D

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Purple! It is a color that was usually worn by kings and queens a loong time ago.

Also grey. Its somewhat sad, and missunderstood

*dies*

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    I guess my two favorite colours are orange and blue. I think it is obvious why I like orange (points to his favorite pokemon) =P, I never liked orange until I saw Torchic, and ever since then it is one of my favs. I don't really know why I like blue, could it be because it's the colour of the sky? Could it be just because I like the colour for no particular reason? I guess that is a question I will answer in the future. =P

Back