• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favorite eevee evolution on your Team?

Slymo123

The Player of with Fire
Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2013
    Leafeon because I like its moveset and it looks cool behind me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Umbreon

I love Umbreon! It's so mysterious. It's also very powerful.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I do not usually use Eevee, to be honest, but if some time I do, it would probably be Umbreon. I like its ability the most, it's design is very nice, and is a Dark Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    I love this pair, too. Jolteon, besides Electivire, is one of the best electric types, and Espeon is one of the fastest psychic type with a calm mind move set, you can't compete.

same these two are my favorites jolteon due to my love of electric types and espeon because it dominates with a high sp. atk as well as speed

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2015
    Well, during the first generation, I always went with Jolteon, because I loved electric types, and Jolteon looked the coolest out of all three of the evolutions. When the second generation came out, I instantly fell in love with Espeon, and it's been my favorite evolution since.

Umbreon follows suit close behind because I love its design and dark types in general, but Espeon's still my favorite. <3

2nd-Thanatos

Watchmen of Sector 2.
    Years
  • Flareon is my Lead right now. I just got Platinum and I'm trying to play it without using any of the Pokemon I used before. And so, my star is Flareon, a Pokemon I always liked but never used in game.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Definitely a fan of Flareon. I've got one in Pearl, Platinum, and HG (Pyro, Randy, and Penny). I'm working with Randy on a Platinum Solo Run at the moment.

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
  • Vaporeoooonnnn.
    -cough-

It's water. I lyk water.
    It's got an amazing design. So majestic~
    Make it hold a Mystic Water, teach it Surf, and it's pretty bamf.
    Not to mention it can take hits pretty well. Even against electric pokemon. I've yet to have any vaporeon get OHKO from an electric type.

Pumpkin Fields

King of Carrot Flowers
    Years
  • I adore Leafeon. I typically don't like Eevee-lutions but Leafeon's design is adorable.
    Plus, I'm a big sucker for grass Pokemon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't use Eeveelutions. D:

...However! My favourite is Jolteon, due to liking it when I was younger for some reason. Flareon is second in line, with Espeon as third~

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Jolteon is cool, then espeon, Glaceon, then Flareon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, and last, Leafeon.

Back