• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favorite eevee evolution on your Team?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011

i would like to train a Flareon but since i start with Cyndaquil,
    i like to train Leafoen and Espieon

what do you prefer?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Goig to move to General Pokemon Gaming as discussing your favourite Eeveelution to use applies to basically all of the games, not just HGSS.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    The first Eeveelution I used on a team was Vaporeon. I had fun using it because of its high HP and decent level up moves (in FireRed's case). As for my favorite: Jolteon. It's fast, hits hard and looks cool overall.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Jolteon for his speed and special attack. He's typically the Electric type on my team if he's available early on, and he's on the team I use for battling others.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
    Years
    Umbreon. It can absorb hits really good and it can poison/confuse pokes. If the need arrives, I would just use moonlight to regain HP.

monsutafangs

тнαт вσу ιѕ α мσηѕтєя~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Vaporeon for me :') Just how can you not love it!

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    I always want to evolve it into Umbreon, since Dark Pokémon is my favorite type and it looks cool. However, when Umbreon was not available in the first generation, I used to evolve my Eevee into a Jolteon, because I didn't bother catching an electric type Pokémon.

Years
    Mine is a tie between Umbreon and Leafeon.
    I really liked Umbreon's ability to Synchronize and I just liked Leafeon's overall look.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I'm not talking stat-wise, so Leafeon. I like it's design and it's been helpful on the team.

abood321

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I think it's Flareon this eevee form is my favorite and maybe jolteon.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I like all of them, but Umbreon is my overall favorite. As far as teams go, even then I still prefer to use Umbreon. It's usually my tank on GSC/HGSS. =w= But I still use other Eeveelutions as well. Cannot deny the fluffy cuteness.

Back