• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite game? C:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
  • I dont really have a #1 favorite game but I do have multiple ones though.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Good storyline, and the best multiplayer I have ever played. (and still play) Special ops are fun but I mainly focus on multiplayer matchmaking.
    Call of Duty World at War: I dont like the multiplayer much on this and the storyline is ok but I just love playing the Nazi Zombies mode. Its so fun to play especially when you have monkey bombs, wunderwaffes, ray guns, pack-a-punched PTRs and PPHs.
    Dead Space: Interesting storyline and gruesome space fights. This game can scare lots of people and can be lots of fun to play.
    Fatal Frame Series: Using a camera to kill ghosts sounds stupid but it actually is fun in a way and the fatal frame series is probably the best scary survival horror game I have ever played.
    Resident Evil series: From the original third person to a new over the shoulder shooter, Resident Evil has been a great game to play. Resident Evil 5 was probably the best game of the series.
    Final Fantasy series: Different styles of turn based fights in each game along with unique storylines make the final fantasy series one of the best rpg games.
    Left 4 Dead: Pain pills, shotguns, and endless zombie hordes with bloody carnage is all you really need to love about this game. With L4D2 coming out in just a few days having much more features, L4D is going to be a fun classic.
    Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: From making super hack Argonians to making the perfect house and clan and somewhat ruling all of the Shivering Isles as a Madgod, this game is one of the best rpg games to play. With plenty of quests, items, and things to do this game makes a great time killer.
    Fallout 3: When FPS meets RPG things all go crazy. Thats exactly what makes this game so great. Even with the massive landscape to explore and with most of its concepts taken from Oblivion, Fallout 3 is definently a great game.
    Metal Gear Solid series: Hideo Kojima has a very interesting talent to creating such good games. Every single one had a good storyline and was fun to play but the one that was the best would be Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots which tells the final days of the legenday hero, Solid Snake.

Years
  • Pokemon- Love all of these games
    Assassins Creed- My favourite game of all time and can't wait for the release of Assassins Creed 2
    Uncharted- Loved this game and getting the second one when i get AC2
    GTA- Have played all of these games and Vice City and San Andreas was my favourite
    Ninja Gaiden- The hardest game i have ever played which made me addicted to the game
    Fifa 09 and Fifa 10- Love football and these two games have become the best football games around
    Pro Evo Soccer- Prefer the older games but still play the newer versions
    Call Of Duty- One of the best games in the world at the moment Getting MW2 when i get AC2
    Prince Of Persia- Have played all of these games and cant wait for Ubisoft to release the next installment.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Borderlands, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty Modern Warfare (soon to be 2, probably), or if not them, Bioshock.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Mmm...don't play a lot of games...I guess Ocarina of Time and Pokemon Silver. :o

Years
  • I think my favourite game is and always will be Final Fantasy VII. I played it as a kid and still play it now and it never fails to entertain me with the stroy line and awesome characters. The graphics are of course on the poor side but that doesn't even dent the fact that it is an awesome game.

I also love Okami and Kingdom Hearts and recently Batman Arkham Asylum, but thats just my fangirlism kicking in there =D

Years
  • Grand Theft Auto series: I have all other than Ballad. Have achieved 100% in San Andreas, Vice City, Advance, and TLAD as current this post.

Pokemon Gold Version: I <3 Johto

Castle Crashers
    LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: TEACUPS!!!
    LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
    BULLY
    Snowboard Kids
    JAWS Unleashed (PS2)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • My favourite games of all times are only 5 games, and they are...

Mother 3-MY ABSOLUTE favourite in the Mother franchise, much more dramatic and have more story elements in the other games.

Fire Emblem 8 (The Sacred Stones)-My Most favourite out of all of the Fire Emblems, it had a world map like Final Fantasy Tactics, and it had branching jobs, which meant all the classes you can choose between more classes to promote to!

Demon Souls-When I first saw this game, I thought it was a meh game, but I was very very very wrong, the gameplay has like a Monster Hunter battle system which I love, and the plot its very light, which I like since I don't like games that are like "THIS IS THE STORY! LISTEN TO IT!" and the multiplayer is very fun since, if you were stuck in a part of the game, call for a random person to help you out!

Chrono Trigger-This game was one of the first game on the SNES,and I LOVED IT, this RPG had great characters, great music, and awesome gameplay mechanics! it also had very good pacing.

Tales of Vesperia-This is my most favourite Tales game EVER, the characters were awesome, the overlimit system has been done very nicely, and it has some addicting tracks, the cameos in the game were awesome! and last of all I'm talking about the PS3 version, not the 360 version.

and those are my favourite games =D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Other than Pokemon, my favorite series are Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty. KH is everything I could ask for in an RPG, and the same goes for CoD and FPS games. I'm also a fan of the Megaman Battle Network games, but I felt like it fell off after Bass.exe started becoming a post-story boss instead of part of the storyline.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • Lesse, I think I'll do it in categories:

Wii:
    RPG: Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World
    Adventure: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
    Platformer: Klonoa
    Action: Sonic and the Black Knight
    FPS: Metroid Prime 3
    Fighting: SSBB

DS:
    RPG: Pokemon Platinum
    Strategy: FF Tactics A2 GOTF
    Adventure: Castlevania OOE
    Platformer: Sonic Rush
    Action: Megaman ZX Advent
    Puzzle: Hotel Dusk

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
  • Ape Escape 3. Idk It's just something about it, It's like not too hard, not too easy, fun music and the game is just fun and happy. It's not like, some game where I'm bashing my fist against the wall and then showing my friends - my fist the next day, how I beat the crap out of somebody. :t109:

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1. I cannot comprehend how much i love that game. I've beat it at least 20 times, got all those little secrets characters :P Love it!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is also another one of my favorites, not as much as i love the PS1 version, but it's my second favorite.

uitima ff fan

im very tired
    Years
  • 1. pokemon gold and silver
    2. dragon quest v ds
    3.pokemon fire red
    4.metal slug anthology
    5.super Mario land3 wario land
    6. final fantasy iv
    7. time crisis 3
    8. marvel v.s capcom 1
    9. Zelda minish cap
    10. castlevania dracula x Chronicles

Last edited:

InfinIcy

I like Metroids.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    I've always loved the Metroid series and Guitar Hero/Rock Band series. I also like Uncharted 2 a lot.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite game is definitely Super Mario Galaxy for me. :)
    Always has since I went half-way through it.

My other favorites are, in no particular order:

-Paper Mario
    -Earthbound
    -Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    -Super Mario Bros. 3
    -Super Mario World

And that should be it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back