• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite movie?

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    I don't got one favorite, I got tons.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    Saving Private Ryan
    Cloverfield
    The Day After Tomorrow
    The Simpsons Movie
    Twister
    etc...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    There are far too many, I am a bit of a film nerd. My favourite this year has been the Dark Knight, so far! There are plenty more coming out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Das Boot, ideally the original uncut German version. This is closely followed by Troy, which has much better battles than LoTR (there's actual fighting, not crap like light cavalry ploughing through heavily-armoured pike-armed infantry).
    Both were directed by Wolfgang Petersen; now, you can make three guesses as to who my favourite director is. xD

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    Mine is most probably 300. Although I am very fond of the Ghost in the Shell movies (the first one, Innocence and Solid State Society, not the diabolically abridged gigs), Stardust and Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    I have a few.

Night at the Roxbury
    Initial D: The live action movie
    Scarface
    Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

And lastly, Pokémon: The first movie =)

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    It would have to be the resident evil trilogy...I mean who doesn't like the senseless violence of Milla jovovitch.
    Another is Edward Scissorhands.
    And last but not least...POKEMON THE MOVIE:ONE.
    ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Meet the Parents, Clerks, and Clerks II. No matter how many times I watch these movies, no matter how many times I hear the same jokes over and over again, they're still as freaking hilarious as the first time I've watched each of them. :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN SAVING PRIVATE RYAN?! TOM HANKS IS LEGENDARY IN THAT MOVIE!

Speaking of Tom Hanks....Forrest Gump is easily my favorite movie of all time. I have seen it like 10 times and I'll watch it 10 more times if I'm lucky =P

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Oh man..my favorite movie has to be Shaun of the Dead. I can watch that movie no matter what.

Along with that, I'd say the Saw films rank in my top 10, along with Dawn of the Dead (remake and classic). :D I'm a horror sorta guy. XD

Back